Main file one: Villainous

(Footnote:The following is on the first six know episodes of Villainous with some general notes on the changing of HBO Max's to just Max.)

Ovalsan's log: An interesting peace of male came in today with no return address it's only thing to go on is let's say a black hat, once I opened it what seems to be a members card was inside it when I pulled it out from the envelope with what seems to be a map in the Cartoon Network quadrant or what's left of it nowadays and when I got there it's a Woodworks joints operated by, The Black Hat organization a villain support service owned and run by the black hats so far they took on Heroes that deserve it like Sunblast a real meat head Bulldozer a buffoon he thinks he's Not Afraid of Anything Airlock who will accuse anyone to be a villain by their behavior and finally for now Miss Heed a waifu that was a colleague of Dr Flug who stole most of his notes to make whoever smells her special scent under her control so the one she desires go hard will love her and well that result of our being thrown into the Nut House.

The the place looks like your usual bar but even I know things are not what they and there seems to be those from the old KND dimension Mr.Boss is more gray in his hair try to talk to that closed-minded butthead thanks AI will work I try to make a crack about the color change with a changing of HBO Max to just max would appeal to the Democrats but he didn't laugh or fails under the standard joke or even I have a salad into his ear or having no imagination like always I kept hackling him until he tried to blow his second hand smoke on me by shut his mouth closing the choke on his own smoke it really hurted his long but he deserves it anyway, Cree number five sister tried to intervene but if I could draw the gun made her helmet split into two we have some blood running down her face is shell I'm no longer an E-Classs Class Class

Transmission interrupted.

Dr. Flug here on behalf of lord Black hat with PieHawk of the Arc goesha with the data analysis on the Ovaleyes a real Rorschach of an individual.

PieHawk: I'll what I can to fill in the blanks.

Dr. Flug: let's start with the Woodworks that he visited and upon first glance his actions will resort to hurting other villains in those that don't respect others in any way in return and the spice it up not afraid to pull the trigger.

PieHawk: he's just frustrated on how those that are on stuck on Loop you may say and will put them down if they don't stop.

Dr. Flug: Hmm a Vker don't usually get those kind of villains these days.

PieHawk:You don't do assassination gigs?

Dr. Flug: we don't need to kill our Target just humiliate them.

PieHawk: well he does make files on those to see if they do deserve it but not all of them maybe a small one or two so we can have an opinion.

Dr. Flug: A profilers, interesting.

PieHawk: He does do odd jobs so he won't drift around his main ground much.

Dr. Flug: non-social very common for villains.

PieHawk: can't blame them for not having non-worker acquaintances.

Dr. Flug: Hmm interesting who does he work with mostly?

PieHawk: The Nintenguard mostly but he does away jobs for the Tellanrain for observation reasons.

Dr. Flug: Any in work acquaintances?

PieHawk:well from those that I can say are two Imps Mark Fumbum and Amber Hoofrip but it was a one time thing but I am planning on assigning them to him for different plans won't say for now it's a simple Gathering.

Dr. Flug: I see thanks for your time now back to the Oval logs already in progress.

Transmission restores

End log.