New file and update set intro.

The following week is going to have major events with a few in the main ground that I live in just for filler and little hints here and dance with what to come like the Scooby Dooby Doo hearing an expo which I officially hear that it's going to be at the end of September with PieHawk hosting the goesha migration checkpoints where I will meet his other relatives and servants and all the forms have been paid in advance, the other factor I take in is what to do at all been saying done for the remaining year what I can't say for now that is PieHawk with let's say others will be in the main ground to help me with I'm making profiles with both I currently know and those in case I ever encounter them myself and others and dig up the old ones that's had never seen the light of day even the one who been left dead so he won't be a pain to everyone to who he played Patsy's with and he loves to play patsies no matter how hard you squash him like a bug let's say he's a mutagenic hot clogger that keeps coming back no matter how hard you seal the cracks.

One other thing before starting things off their going to be more at the end of the week with those you may already heard of in past series entrys and more to come and it going to be crazy.