Ovalsan's thoughts on the plan's for the upcoming Live action Disney Gargoyles.

Ovalsan's log: With the word on their going to be a live action Gargoyles series coming to Disney plus it does sound interesting if done right don't really care for who will play who but with the original series only have three seasons it could have some luck but the one thing I could see be difficult to adapt into live action even if it's meant to be the Avalon Saga has its final season and it is for the best cut out the Goliath Chronicles since no one like that season for for many reasons and if it's good enough what's next?

A Live action Owl house series from the Facebook groups that I know if I do agree on the who will play and their own ideas of seemly necessary deviations but no one apart from me everything's of adding additional layers to let's say where does Philip and Cable really came from mosa assuming England and we'll take that in consideration but if you ask me they could ran away from a boarding school ruled by a roofless Headmaster that's not afraid to resort to extreme means to conformity like the old belt on the rear and how was Legacy went up to the modern day is for another time.

Now if the Owl house is simply too difficult to make in love action American Dragon Jake Long he is playing B since it's in New York as well.

Spotlight note: The Gargoyles remasters is a good size color that's very different from from the show with the eye of Odin and it is worth playing.

One final thing idea is due today going to be a live action Avatar last airplane series and you know that's what add to the who rips who lives on what shows Nick rip off from Disney like the Thundermans with The Incredibles.