Manga spotlight: Record of Lodoss war: The crown of the couenant and other note

Ovalsan's log: when I was looking for the market that I'm thinking of writing about it was no dice till I came across Record of Lodoss war: The Crown of the Covenant as plain B.

For those that don't know The Record of Lodoss war series is needless to say a anime Lord of the Rings set 100 years after the events of the original series and so far after reading the first one I really want to read more on it and there's three volumes so far.

Sidenote: Shonen Jump nowadays.

Now to be honest on Shonen Jump mangas nowadays they are almost aimless at their end goals with one piece being up to 103 volumes and that's just insane if you ask me and with the live action camera got lucky with another season still won't work in the long run as for the upcoming Yu Yu Hakusho the first season is simply going to be around the Dark Tournament Saga the anime being Four Seasons in total so it may have been luck as for Naruto while it started with some good humor but gotten serious near the end and lost track of it after the boruto era.

While the current ones like my hero Academia and Black Clover are over 30 volumes now 35 for my heroes Academia 33 of a Black Clover and they are close to Breaking Naruto's volume record and I am currently enjoying them with say Spy×Family and well am up to it 10th volume.