First Friday of August 2023

Ovalsan's log: The following ser I had made up are just of thing that I did over this week.

Nintenguard file entry: Disney's Illusion Island.

Now this here was a Toadcon-3 when the Mickey Mouse and his friends have been set on a question three magical books and then get betrayed by those that ask for the helps and you get the idea, honestly how can I be those that I just so optimistically gullible even after instance like these other than making them know better that is?

Movie file Entry: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mutant Mayhem.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant Mayhem is so a fresh air from all the ridiculous Marvel movies as for it deviation from the TMNT Norm without going into unnecessary spoilers is that Leo had a crush on April O'Neil and even if his intentional no Shredder but what I can say I have to seen it is that he is somebody you don't want to double cross.

New File update: My adventures with Superman.

Now the past three observation of this dimension well let's say a lot should have found out about Clark being spin by the next season at least but her finding out that soon did really hurt the relationship and mine wipe would give someone brain or in the case of Superman 2 lung cancer or something.

The reason why Clark kept it from those like her so she won't be caught in the crossfire.

Update note: The ghost and Molly McGee

Now the new light on scratches human may have a part in his death and maybe in theory the End season, here's what's been put together so far when my went into scratches mind to find out what's making him bubbling they end up finding his old childhood memories with someone he knows from his past and how they found out is by climbing a ladder up the great Sears Tower which is in Chicago in the latter may seem to represent the corporate ladder needless to say after scratches friend move the way he was struggling up the corporate ladder and why do I not it wasn't accident result is unforeseen death and racist history but that just me for now.