3rd New file entry and update set

Ovals log: I thought I do all the logs I had made in one entry set with loose ends to tie up here and their for the mouth.

Loose ends one: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom...book.

Been catching up on the tears of the Kingdom books and I'm halfway right now and still a long way to go there's all these riddles at least I got to the part where link got the master sword just to even the battlefield at the point where link is putting together a Mech for the sage of spirits and now there's only one thing left to do destroy Ganondorf.

Update note: after finish reading it story was a great ride and that's it for the whole timeline for all we know the only thing it can do is go back to square one and that's all I can think of at this point.

New file entry: Sumpa team 4

Now this is well just put a nutshell if Kim Possible is in an all girls team.

Manga spotlight: princess Knight

Now this here have a lot of good old fashioned Disney nostalgia and from the creator of Astro boy as well.

Side joke note: with Disney being on sale who would buy it, as a whole that is?

Nintendo would go for those at Disney are letting go to waste in more ways than one and you may know one of the few that I maybe talking about if you what I mean that is.

Archive spotlight: Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures.

Now to be honest I have no intention on seeing that ridiculous live action body movie no matter how good the reviews are I go with Barbie that's more grounded in reality like the Dreamhouse Adventures with her sisters friends with their own names and Ken not being a Mindless Patsy this series is a slice of life kind of series that doesn't go over the top but it does have some unusual moments like riding a horse up and escalator well it's follow up it takes two have Barbie in New York with another that's named Barbie that's from Brooklyn out of performing arts school.

Afternote: the Mattel brand had made Barbie over the years as those that can be silly from time to time with some silly photos to go with it when I first heard of Barbie video game hero it felt like an act of invasion but the Made for DVD movie is not bad but the game that much is not a place of enjoyment it can be a war zone if those like her I'm not careful that goes double with the movie Dimension with her pink Supremacy, because no matter how good the reviews are somebody to send that movie to the satellite of love!

New file update: The Dragon prince: Mystery of Aaravos

With the new book of the Mystery of Aaravos Trilogy being called Ocean Star is seemly the only one left as the main story continues but I personally think that last book could be a movie finale.

Movie file entry:Miraculous:Ladybug and Cat Noir, the movie

Now this movie is a major deviation from the TV series and it didn't take more than two movies to have Marinette and Adrian put two and two together and it seems the movie we was meant to be based on that anime promo video.

👇

That the series was trying to be and of course it's set up for a sequel, as for Hawk moth in the movie he had villains locked up and boat released them to do his Dirty Work Not trying civilians into random villains but it did have some good songs though now why can't the series labeled a cat Noir figure it out sooner and not force a square peg into a round circle, honestly are they that dumb even without those silly miraculous rules?