Halloween post five: Monster high update

The new set of Monster high episode did explain the Banning of witchcraft which is better than movie counterpart with crabgrass being the main reason but I bet Valhelscrame it's not far how will he or her niece Lilith come into play because the other so-called Monster Hunters are not the brightest hunting tools in the hunters Armory if you know what I mean.

Dylan drawback of the hall monitor thing is that nightmare has the part not Rochelle Goyle don't currently know if she will next season and on a footnotes when Draulalan's dad found out that she been doing Witchcraft and even if he did fudged the truth to Clawdeen's dad with water skiing due to the PTA doing a Witch Hunt which I still find branding witchcraft being ridiculous as for Lagoona Blue Meeting Gill for the first time she tried to get his attention from all the Roman stories she knows and they are so silly one final thing for the season that will Monster High's next season B next fall personally speaking it's that the original Monster High pattern is mid spring and fall on there line routine because more than one line in the fall season could be too much for consumers.

Update note: Frankie asks Cleo out to the Monster Ball which is cute so sadly Neighthan may not be the next season sadly nor if Casta Fierce will be at summer witch camp as one of the camp counselors or just someone to share a room with as either a friend or rival only time will tell.