Oval's 2nd case bord:Miss Heed

Oval's case log: in my finding of Woodworks that are own by the Black hat organization in what lift of, the city of Townville and it almost like the city of ghost ville with less people then what it use to be and the one I found use may had been own by Morbucks with it looking like what use to be some over the top five star Restaurants but now it's a rundown and yet still working food court and submarkets in lack of a better word,  as I went on the food good and decent as for what they have in the market let's say I can't afford to be traced with the stuff they have so I picked up a catalog for ordering from the diner themed menu as I looked through while waiting for my food I end up finding files that are on sale and they are from P.E.A.C.E so far and found Miss Heed I know she now in a glass case in a nut house but there's still some things that interest me about her what's been known about her so far is she's an attention see just to put it in a nutshell use Dr. Flug's notes to make her mind control fragrance so she can get gold heart to love her but we all know how that ended.

Rumor Has It that the cause for obsessive Behavior is of Parental Factor for them expecting too much of her or neglect and just need closure it's a toss up depending on who you ask, there's also word that she's now working on a book and silly part of P.E.A.C.E damage control program some like myself are thinking her folks are providing it no certainty if it's of good intentions on this little book plan with there being little on each of them rumor has that one is a hero and the other's a villain or vice versa.

As for the other parts of the catalog well they have parts from Mercenaries and they don't come cheap if you know what I mean as a communication devices it seems they have a future that makes sure it won't get traced on who's using it in case something goes wrong and for the last parts well it's on... live firearms and they are more expensive than those you would find at a black market.

After I ate the day I check what's left of Townsville in the landmarks are still standing even some left to right but what can you do.

Footnote: DVD fantasy drift for Villainous

Now this may not happen anytime soon but if there be a DVD release for villainous the features I would like would just be the basics the first six episodes of commentary like always and maybe TV bumpers and their orientation videos on other Cartoon Network villain s and nuts all I can think up for the moment other than having them with subtitles.

End log