Halloween post three: Captain Laser Hawk a blood dragon remix

Now this here is so worth the watch even if it is only a 3-hour long and how all the known UBISOFT characters are all well remixed and I really enjoyed it even I'm only to observe and report back where Laser Hawk a Rogue cyborg Soldier less than Branded trailer by the Eden Corporation she was bored of directors where the mark of the Templars, now to be honest I thought if it is unlikely with how the season and that abstergo had a part in making Eden as for other UBISOFT factors most I know by name but will do a research note at let's say a date and one last thing on a related note Assassin Creed is so at the bottom of the battle of historic places to set their games around I have to Mirage and others that they have planned they will obviously won't do fancy things even if Immortal Phoenix Rising is the closest thing we got from them.

Many had been thinking that Bullfrog should be his own Assassin Creed game which would be nice but I bet they can do better than what we have in mind.

One more thing on a little something that came in mind what do you folk think of a Mario+Blood Dragon remix game?

Leave your thoughts in the comments on what kind of game you think it could be and I'll take them into consideration at a later date in November by the Third week or before Thanksgiving