Oval's case bord:Unicorn Warrior's eternal

Oval's case log: unicorn Warriors internal is almost over for the season well now all adds up in a case of magic gone wrong which was caused by Melinda when she was a little girl and her parents are Merlin and Morgan and even if it's is of good intentions to remove what could be dangerous for Melinda but the so-called dark magic resulting to what they have been fighting over the years and I may guess Emma May hold the key but she's someone responsible even if she was only an observer it all makes sense oh and Winston was bitten by a werewolf maybe leaving him out at Sea wasn't a good idea and we all know who to blame for that.

Update note: Otto had come into play and may have Edred do the Dirty Work of walking the fox I'm leaving Winston out at Sea may come back and bite him even if he doesn't know that Melinda May that evil that they've been fighting ever since and solution maybe too obvious with the whole Grail using it to remove the curse from Winston would be a right choice then using it to be rid of Emma who just wants to help Melinda in any way she can, Otto could be one step or more ahead of them if he the real mastermind that is while some still think it's Merlin even if there is a motive to go with it.

The one thing that may not be likely is the other factors of a legend of King Arthur for being too obvious like this is only me Emma being descendant of King Arthur we have three reasons to believe of her being a Fairfax by name.

End log...for now.