New file entry one: Not quite Narwhal

Ovalsan's log: This here is another book made into a tv series where a Unicorn who think is a narwhal but learn that their are other unicorns inland and if you want something for your kids to watch this the freshness that I can suggest for now and it indeed cute for now even I know this is small potato compared to what's going to be next later this week once last piece of unfinished business is done for tomorrow and general Mario wants me to come to his main house this Friday so I can come with them for whatever he has planned won't return till Wednesday and that's all I can say for now and we'll bring everything up to while I'm with the General on whatever he has in mind for the coming weekend Mayberry single too while I'm with him because it's going to be a long way back where I'm going.

The General won't tell me what he's planning tell this Wednesday I have to do Direct even if I do have an idea or two on what it could be and who is he offering it to if the neatest one is long overdue but I won't say what it is for now.

Authors notes: what would you think of the idea of Pokemon game Warden? Just a little food for thought for now.

End log.