New file entry and update others before radio silence

Ovalsan's log: today will be my set of file updates before going into radio silence with other notes of Interest.

File update one:The Ghost and Molly McGee.

So many new stuff in the first half so far Molly fall in live with the new boy across the street but his folks are ghost hunters, but let's say there's been a sensitive moment that may get the back of my head smacked if I ever said it in the wrong way and the Davenport app may have drove let's see a bigger fish that could lead to more trouble than most you think.

File update two: Moon girl and devil Dinosaur.

Nie what to mark out of this, well Lunella grandmother is the original Moon girl just to cut the chase to the bottom line for now and that might be it for the season.

File update three: Monster high (2022)

As for this current set of Monster High episodes have some worthwhile deviations, first off I thought Nefera could be the first obstacle to one of the ambulance mom she is a nice assistant to Cleo and with two down and only four to go how will the others find their own is yet to be seen and Twyla autistic that I can relate, Meowlody and Purrsephone can now talk which is good and Gii even he did appear at the end of one episode didn't have his water helmets.

Please note I will not keep showing images to make comparison with the current generation line and the originals from the character encyclopedia whenever I bring this up.

File update four:Sharkdog.
Well this time around shark dog have shark pups as well and there's nothing in needless to say.

Sidenote: The Toy Kindom nowadays.

It's been bye now that is over 20 years since a great toy War had ended and even if it's for the best there has been no successor to the current Queen it's just that there are a few rules, first only dolls that are the first of their brands can be allowed on the throne with no airs don't work like that even if the current Queen does have one but even I know even is for personal reason doesn't have any interest as for those with their own occupations that all I can say publicly.

The only original candidates are those of rainbow high but they don't currently know about the astral board a series of Trials to test of those that could be worthy of the title and who finds a heart will be named Queen and they're still no one that wants to go after it, guess the plastic Throne is not what trouble like the iron one if you know what I mean?

New file entry: Unicorn:Warriors Eternal.

Now this here is very interesting unlike the other unfunny Adult Swim shows Unicorn: Warriors eternal is technically the Cartoon Network equivalent of Avatar glass and Bender throughout the years three Mystic Warriors Eldred the Warrior elf the Cosmic Monk Seng and the sorceress Melinda had thought what seems to be a class 5 Elemental Geist and been brought back by the steam powered robots called Copernicus but there's been a wrench in the works with the resurrection in 1890 London Seng is in a vessel of a kid Eldred a con man of a magician as for Melinda well her host Emma I don't think they see eye to eye.

Now what are the factors that went wrong?

First off is the ages of the vessel with one being a kid the other a shot at the magician who seems to be in his early 20 and the last one against her will with a additional factor I will get to later.

The second Factor is the importantness of the hosts role in history the over seemingly 25 both as a whole and those around them which lead us to the last factor with Emma the hosts is resisting a takeover by her own wheel of character and not being consumed by an invasive entity due to her caring about those that will get in the crossfire, these are not Avatar's to role in and NPC to brush aside these are living beings regardless their role in history, people of America past president future do you get my drift!?

Spoon!

(Now going into radio silence until mid to late june.)