New entry and updates March 2023

Updated one: Transformers earth Spark

The second set of episodes for Transformers Earth spark got some interesting stuff think about and also explains why Megatron had turned good of your spark being the key example of course, by the mine is that after ghost is making people ask more questions with them running on the ground fights with Anna Johns as he means to get them to fight and control them I wouldn't be surprised if this is only me for now they are front for Cobra it just that apart from IDW comics G.I Joe had not appeared in other mediums since operation blackout for Xbox one and PlayStation 4 and nothing else after that.

New entry one:Kiff

Now Kiff well needless to say a silly slice of last series on a squirrel that goes on crazy Antics with her friends and it's going episodic like most current Disney Dimensions like big city green and the Ghost and Molly McGee nowadays maybe once in a while do some mini series Arch because y'all can't move on from overarching stories cold turkey.

Side note: making animals as mayors.

Now I don't know how old is Trump but having the mayor being a random animal as a means to get whoever belongs to whatever it wants the first that I can think of is when Lou went up against a goat and recently cricket from Big City Green who used Phoenix to compete against beans who's also a dog to be mayor of smallton, that's they live in in the current city of Pixie green nowadays yeah a town like those are easy to play patsies with and the one that seems to have went off the radar that can play them is no other than chip Whistler but the question is for now is how?

File update two: Helluva boss season 2 episode 3

Now this one had been more of a means to an end when Moxxie's dad try to wear them off who left him for dead in a heist he also show how Moxxie Met Blitz animal his dad now going after him and there is almost close to what's Stella could do to Octavia as a political bargaining chip to some rich Pig

File update three: Moon girl and devil Dinosaur

Now this here set of new episode for Moon girl and devil dinosaur have mine swap time skip to name a few don't cry no if for instance the mile Morales Spider-Man will make an appearance but oh well if not even is out of professional courtesy and all that.

File entry of interest: Big City Green NHL coverage.

Now this here is a lot better than the Nick passed NFL coverage even if it looks like one big v-tube streaming is just that when the hockey puck flew it look like a head invisible wall normally it's something like that would lead to more face-offs.

Nintenguard file entry: Bayonetta origins: Cereza and the lost demon.

Dimension class: T

Now Their firm belief that Bayonetta origin: Cereza and the lost demon is part of a prequel series seemingly when Cereza wandered into the forest of Avalon to rescue a Lost Boy with a familiar who she called Cheshire with the cat doll as its medium it's his but will it be a Trilogy like the original?

Only time will tell.

Full comic entry:Dark ride Vol 1

The first volume of the image horror series Dark Ride it's only the opening attraction with the beginning with the first four issues and so far there's something at odds with Adams Dante's vision.

Side note: My little Pony: Tell your tale

This little thing of finish shows of a G5 MLP they are short and cute in the May hold some people over till whenever the multiple paged chapters of make your marks comes out which probably be in the fall for all I know.