Kim Seokjin

It's funny how holding hands can make you feel as if you can fly." — Beth Michele

It's early in the morning and a boy is sleeping peacefully on his soft mattress. He is disturbed by the sun rays coming from his window and falling on his beautiful face. His mom opened the door and called him to wake up. Seo-jun who is Jin's mother called

"Jinnie! wake up. You are getting late for college".

Jin started stirring in his sleep and after five minutes he finally woke up and saw that the time is 8:00. He started getting ready for college. He went downstairs and greeted his dad with a good morning who is reading a newspaper and started eating his breakfast. After finishing, Jin said bye to his parents and took his car keys to go to college.

                                                                                  Jin's Car

                                                                                  Jin's Car

Seokjin is the son of a rich businessman named Kim Seojoon, who is the CEO of the Kim Automobiles. They manufacture and sell cars which are on high demand  and also have international shipping and dealings with the foreigners.

Seojoon loves his son very much and he want Jin to be happy no matter the consequences. He is so protective of Jin and always let some bodyguards follow his son without Jin knowing, because he is a businessman he has many rivals and Seojoon wanted Jin to be safe.

After 15 minutes he reached the university and went to his locker to take some books. Currently Jin is studying business since his dad is a businessman so he is the only heir and should look after his dad's business in the future. 

He is in a hurry to go to class since he is late and started running , when he accidentally bumped in to a boy and they when Jin is about to fall the boy caught his hand and save Jin from falling on his cute bum. 

Jin closed his eyes expecting a fall but when it didn't happen he opened his eyes and saw a boy with big specs looking at him. He wore  a grey oversized hoodie and a black pant. By the way he looks and dresses Jin taught he is the nerdy boy his friends always used to make fun of.

"Are you alright"! The boy asked Jin

Jin just rolled his eyes and harshly took his hand from the boy's hold and said

"Thank you nerd ! "and made a run to his class