Kim Taehyung

"If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden." — Claudia Adrienne Grandi

After Taehyung saw Jin get into his car and drove off, he started walking to the bus station. He got on the bus and went to his home which is half an hour from his college. He went to his home to see his hyung Namjoon cooking dinner for him. As soon as Namjoon heard the front door open he saw Taehyung and greeted him by saying 

"Hi Tae. How was your day" and told him to go fresh up so they both could have dinner. Tae replied an "Ok hyung!"

Now the Kim brothers are having  dinner and Namjoon asked his little brother about how his studies are going on and Tae replied with a 

"Good hyung" and they both continued eating silently. After finishing dinner Tae went to his room saying  good night to his hyung since he is tired. He want to sleep but his mind drifted to Jin who hate him and his friends bully him by calling him names. 

Taehyung is from a poor family , his parents died when he is 10 years old in an accident and  his brother started working at the age of 16 years so that his little brother can go to school. Tae loves his hyung so much and he wanted to make him proud. So he started studying hard so he can get a scholarship in Seoul National University. It is a university for ellite students. Most of the students studying there are either the son or daughter of a businessman or a politician and come from well reputed families. So some of his classmates often bully him since he came from a poor family and always call him loser and nerdy boy. 

Taehyung didn't tell his brother about him getting bullied because Namjoon has his fair share of problems and he don't want to worry his hyung so he often put up with them. Because if he fights back they complain to the dean who always supports the rich kids.

Kim Seokjin is Taehyung's long time crush but at this point it's not even a crush. He likes him and he wanted ask Jin out, but he know Jin hates him to the core and he is one of the most popular guys of the college and Taehyung is just a nerd boy who has to do a part time job for his tuition fee. He works as a waiter in a café called Moonchild and today is his day off so he returned to home quickly. 

 Even if Namjoon is working they don't get enough money to survive so Taehyung also started doing part time job to help his brother to atleast pay the house rent with his money from his part time job at the café. 

Taehyung thought "He is nothing compared to The Kim Seokjin" and he is happy atleast he got a chance to spend a little time with him because of the project. Slowly Tae started closing his eyes and slept thinking about Seokjin. In his dream he thought of Seokjin and him dating and they have there happily ever after. But dreams are dreams they can't turn to reality.