I Don't Feel Good

"In the depths of sorrow, we will eventually find an unwavering light." – Unknown

Jin can't focus on anything during a Dior photo session because he keeps thinking about Taehyung, and the photographer is getting annoyed with him. Jin then requested a break and went to his room to calm down. After drinking some water, he wanted to see Taehyung and speak with him. Yoongi has been refusing to answer Jin's calls since yesterday because he is very angry with him.

Jin said "Come in" when Ken knocked on his door.

Jin, do you feel sick? Should I reschedule the photo shoot for tomorrow? so that you may go relax? Ken, Jin's manager, went to him and handed him a cup of coffee.

Jin sipped his coffee and said, "I'm Ok.

Ken instructed Jin to change and stated, "I think you should go home.

Jin began to reply, "But Ken," but Ken cut him off. "My top priority is your health, so please pack all of your belongings. I'll take you to your house."

Jin just nodded, realizing that Ken is absolutely right—he couldn't shoot at his best given the conditions at hand. Jin was dropped off at home by Ken, and as he entered, he noticed Taehyung was gone and assumed he had left for work. He walked to the kitchen to get some water, and when he saw a sticky note on the refrigerator, he immediately smiled because he recognized Taehyung's handwriting. "Seokjin, I'm going on a business trip for a week," it said. Since you are unable to cook, I also set up a chef for you. Given that you will be at home, he will arrive in the evening to meet you. Take care, Seokjin. If you need anything, give me a call. After reading the note, Jin is unsure because, despite being so rude to Taehyung, he continues to be gentle and sweet.

Jin contacted Taehyung right away, but he didn't pick up the call since he was on the plane and his phone was off. Jin struggled to fall asleep in his room after having trouble sleeping the night before due to his thoughts of all the terrible things he had done. He slept slowly since he was exhausted after the shoot this morning. At 5:00 p.m., Jin heard the doorbell and got up. He made his way to the entrance drowsily. When he opened it, a lovely woman with short, attractive hair that was black and knotted up was outside.

Hello, Mr. Kim She added with a smile, "Taehyung sent me to cook for you till he comes back."

Jin motioned for her to enter by saying, "Oh, come on in."

I'm Jang-Mi. You have a lovely home, and I can make Chinese, Italian, and Korean food. Jang-Mi stated as she took in her surroundings.

Jin smiled and replied, "Thank you, but it's actually Taehyung's house," bringing her a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Yes, Taehyung contacted me to prepare meals for you for a week while he is away on business." Drinking the water Jin brought for her, as stated by Jang-Mi.

Jin said inquisitively, "Oh, do you work as a chef at a restaurant?"

Jang-Mi explained to Jin, who was staring at her with wide eyes, "I used to work but I got fired for some personal reasons. Taehyung is helping me to get a job and he will call me if anyone wants a cook for a week or a month." Jin apologized for being overly nosy.

"It's Okay, Mr. Kim. What is the meal you want me to prepare?" Following Jin to the kitchen, Jang-Mi remarked.

Jin licked his lips and murmured, "I'm craving Tteokbokki."

Well, Mr. Kim. Jang-Mi declared, "I'll cook that, and I'm looking for the supplies now."

Jin, who is shocked that he slept for so long, turned to his watch and noticed that it was 5.30. Since Jang-Mi calls Taehyung by his first name and seems to be good friends with him, he also wanted to know more about their connection. He didn't press the issue further since he didn't want to appear excessively nosy. Jin sighed to himself as he returned to his room and tried to reach Yoongi again. Yoongi did not return Jin's call, so Jin decided to kill the time until supper by watching a drama.

When Jin contacted Yoongi is at his office, and he declined the call because he was furious with Jin and focused on Jimin, who was using his computer. He noticed that it was 6 o'clock and that he still had an hour to complete the task. Yoongi finished his work after an hour, and when he heard someone knock on his door, he assumes it was Jimin. Jimin entered after hearing him say, "Come in." Jimin entered the room, kissed Yoongi's lips, and sat down next to him.

"I want to speak with Seokjin, Yoongs," Jimin remarked abruptly.

"But baby, why?" Yoongi inquired.

"Regarding Taehyung. Will Seokjin now be at home?" Jimin answered while gazing into Yoongi's eyes.

"Yes, I think so," Yoongi replied saying he was unsure because he hadn't spoken to Jin since yesterday.

"Okay, would you drive me there or should I hire a cab?" Yoongi, who was contemplating the current situation, was questioned by Jimin.

"No, I'll take you there, baby. Come on, let's go. My task is also done." Yoongi instructed Jimin to stand up as he took his coat, and they both proceeded to Yoongi's car.

When Jang-Mi called Jin for dinner after an hour, Jin instantly walked downstairs and smelled the food. Jang-Mi gave him the dish as he sat down on the chair. Jin savored the deliciousness of the food as he took a bite.

Jang-Mi, "Damn, it's really good. You can cook well". Eating the cuisine, Jin said

Jang-Mi grinned at Jin and added, "Thank you, Mr. Kim."

Jin beckoned Jang-Mi to join him. Jang-Mi responded, "I will eat later on, Mr. Kim," delighted at Jin's kindness. Jin nodded before he began to eat. Jin showed Jang-Mi the guest room after finishing his meal and told her to eat before going to sleep.

Jin began to make his way to his room to finish the drama he had been watching earlier after showing Jang-Mi the guest room. He heard the doorbell ring just as he was about to enter his room. He watched Jang-Mi leave her room and approach the door, but Jin assured her he is going. Yoongi and Jimin were there as he went to the front door and opened it. He gave Yoongi a firm embrace, but Yoongi didn't give him one in return, which made Jin sulk. He made way for them to enter. While Jang-Mi was making tea for the guests, they were seated in the living room.

Jimin introduced himself to Seokjin as "Taehyung's friend, Park Jimin."

"Oh, I only assumed that you were Yoongi's partner. I didn't realize you were Taehyung's friend as well," Jin replied to Jimin with a smile.

Jimin harshly said, "Oh, you were never interested in learning about Taehyung or his friends, so you never knew about us." Jin nervously grinned. The three of them were offered cookies and tea by Jang-Mi. She retired to her room so they could talk in privacy.

Jin teased Yoongi, "So, Yoongs, you are here to introduce me to your boyfriend," but Yoongi merely maintained his expression of disinterest.

Jimin answered, "No, I came here to talk with you," while folding his arms and giving Jin a sharp look.

Guys In the chapter titled "I Remember Years Ago," I made a modification. By mistake, I mentioned it two years ago, but it actually happened four years ago.