Planning The Wedding

Taehyung visited Seojoon's cabin the following morning. Mr. Kim, Seojoon was forced to look at Taehyung from the files when Taehyung asked, "I have no idea why did you abruptly declare our engagement. Do you like Jin? Taehyung was questioned by Seojoon, who also instructed him to take a seat so they could speak clearly. True, Mr. Kim Despite how much I adore Seokjin, he isn't fond of me. I don't want him to marry me against his will. Taehyung muttered while glaring angrily at Seojoon. Taehyung, give him some time. Maybe once you get married he'll come to like you. Taehyung was persuaded by Seojoon in some way, and he couldn't refuse his boss after all the support he had given him in the beginning. 

With all the messages he was receiving from his fans, Jin just remained quiet, disappointing his followers who were upset that he was marrying someone other than Minho. However, Jin's manager later issued a statement claiming that Jin and Minho split up for private reasons. Jin has a busy agenda and serves as the Dior brand ambassador. Additionally, he appointed a event manager who is preparing for his wedding with Taehyung. His pals are assisting him because he does not want to go with Taehyung, but his father ordered him to do so for the suit fittings. Taehyung agreed to pick him up at his house at 4:00 since he will be free. Jin stepped outside and noticed Taehyung speaking on the phone. He is dressed in brown trousers and a white button-up shirt which displayed his veiny hands and a brown watch on his wrist by folding the sleeves of his shirt.

 He is dressed in brown trousers and a white button-up shirt which displayed his veiny hands and a brown watch on his wrist by folding the sleeves of his shirt

Jin rolled his eyes as he seated inside the Taehyung's vehicle after opening the door. Taehyung followed Jin and climbed into his car before heading to the shop. Taehyung inquired with a smile, "Seokjin did have your lunch." Yes, and I'm experiencing a horrible headache, so could you just shut the fuck up." Taehyung was yelled at by Seokjin. "Would you like a coffee? If so, I'll halt at a neighboring coffeehouse". Taehyung inquired in regards to Jin. "Yes!" Seokjin spoke while leaning his head against the window and closing his eyes.  When Taehyung carried coffee for Jin to the car, he noticed how adorable Jin looked while dozing off with a pout on his lips. The coffee would have been cold if Taehyung had not summoned the courage to wake him up. He then handed Jin his coffee after waking him up. After some time, they arrived at the store, entered, and Jin began to look through the white suits, selecting the one he liked and handing it to the assistant. He chose four outfits and tried them on in the dressing room. 

Finally, he decided on an ensemble, and Taehyung did the same. He even refused to let Taehyung pick out his clothing. When Taehyung went to pay, Jin halted him and presented his own card. Taehyung ironically grinned and said to Seokjin, "Seokjin, I will pay."

Oh my God, you must assume I'm poor. Don't forget that if my father hadn't given you work, you would just be a poor person with no money. Taehyung lowered his head in embarrassment in response to Seokjin's conceited remark.

Jin was dropped off by Taehyung, who then proceeded to his own home. He was exhausted from his time at the workplace, so he sat back on his sofa and thought of Jin's words, which made him upset. He received a message from Jimin at the same time, asking him to meet up with him over the weekend because they were both preoccupied with work at the time. Jimin wanted to have a party with Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taehyung. At present, Jimin is Min Yoongi's assistant at Min Entertainment, and Jungkook is a physician at Seoul National University Hospital. He and Namjoon have been dating for two years, and they plan on getting married after Namjoon achieves fame as a rapper. Because Jungkook adores him so much and believes they were meant to be together, Taehyung is delighted for his hyung. He replied to Jimin's message with an "Ok," then went to change and fell asleep on his bed.