An Offer I can't Refuse

"When I see you, I admit I start to lose my grip and all of my cool." ~ Anonymous

After Jin came home from college he got a message from Taehyung asking him to send the location of his house so he can come after finishing his part-time job. Jin sent him the location and kept his phone aside and started playing video games on his ps4 by the time he finished playing it is already dinner time. He came downstairs and helped his mom settle the dining table. Up on hearing the ring of the doorbell he went to the door opened it and saw Taehyung standing there with his bag on one of his shoulders.

"Hi Seokjin" Taehyung said 

Jin muttered a "Hi" in return and told him to come in. After Taehyung entered his house Jin closed the door and started walking to the kitchen telling Taehyung to follow him. Taehyung is looking at the house sorry mansion in awe because it's big and all the expensive things they have. Taehyung thought even if he worked all his life he cannot afford them. After they reached the kitchen and went near the dining table.

"Mom , Dad this is Ner--Kim Taehyung my classmate" Jin said

"Hi Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. It's a pleasure to meet you" Taehyung said bowing 90 degrees.

"Hi Taehyung nice to meet you too. Come join us for dinner" Seo-jun, Jin's mom said

"It's alright Mrs. Kim" Taehyung said feeling a little nervous

"It's Ok Taehyung come on sit" Seojoon said smiling at Taehyung

Taehyung reluctantly went and sat beside Jin and Mrs. Kim started serving food and everyone started to eat. The food is delicious and the food items on the table looks like the meal is for atleast 10 people. Taehyung and Namjoon can't afford such lavish food they always eat instant noodles for dinner because it the only thing they can afford after the rent and other house expenses. 

"Taehyung you are studying business right so you will inherit your father's business or you will start your own company" Seojoon asked striking up a conversation since everyone are so silent.

"I---uh will get a job at some company Mr. Kim" Taehyung said embarrassed because Seokjin's father thought he too is from elite family like Jin's other friends

"Oh that's good Taehyung so how did you get interested in business?" Seojoon questioned

"Businesses can have a significant impact on society, from creating jobs to supporting local communities. Many people are drawn to the idea of using business as a way to make a positive difference in the world. Many businesses are involved in creating new products, services, or technologies that can make a real difference in people's lives. Being a part of that process can be incredibly rewarding." Taehyung answered very confidently and Jin just looked at him and shock written all over his face.

"Wow that's really incredible Taehyung. I have never heard such an answer from the boy your age. It shows how much you are interested in business and you have a great potential " Seojoon said very impressed with Taehyung's accurate answer.

"Thankyou Mr. Kim" Taehyung said smiling at Seojoon.

Throughout the dinner Taehyung and Seojoon talked about business and Jin's father is impressed to the core with Taehyung's ideas about business and his detail to small things which is very important in business.

"Taehyung I'm impressed and I want to you to do a summer internship in my company next year and  after finishing your masters I will give you a permanent job. What do you think?" Seojoon said genuinely interested in giving Taehyung a job in his own company.

It is everyone's dream to get a job in one of the top most company's in Seoul .It's like a dream come true to Taehyung he always wanted to work in Kim Automobiles and he is very happy for the job offer by the CEO himself.

"Thankyou Mr. Kim I'm very glad for the opportunity and I will apply for the summer internship" Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.