Unconditional Love

When Taehyung was about to leave Jin's wedding he saw Seojoon standing outside sadly. His shoulders are hunched and his eyes are red indicating he is crying for a long time. 

"Mr. Kim are you alright," Taehyung said approaching Seojoon and standing beside him. Upon hearing his name Seojoon looked to his side seeing Taehyung.

"I always knew that bastard would do that to my son. But I can't say anything to him because Jin loves him so much" Seojoon said wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry for what happened Mr. Kim but your son deserves better" Taehyung told giving Seojoon  a napkin to his wipe tears.

"Ya I know it's just I can't see the tears in Jin's eyes. If I ever find that asshole I will make sure to beat the shit out of him". Seojoon said clenching his fists in anger

 "Ok I will go check on Jin. Thankyou Taehyung" Seojoon said smiling a little at Taehyung

"It's ok Mr. Kim you helped me so much it's the least I could do" Taehyung said and saw Seojoon nod his head and started walking inside.

Taehyung went to his car and started driving home thinking about Jin, even after all these years his feelings for Jin didn't fade away. 

Taehyung's car

Taehyung's car

When Jin and Minho went public and announced their wedding it broke his heart the second time. Taehyung is currently working as the CFO in Kim Automobiles and now he do not struggle for money like he used to and his brother is training at Min Entertainment because Namjoon always dreamed to become a rapper and Taehyung is so happy that he helped his brother to achieve his dreams. He went to US to study in Harvard Business School on a scholarship for his good grades and skills. After two years he came back to start working for Kim Automobiles and six months back he was promoted to CFO. He is successful but he is not happy because he still didn't get to be with the love of his life. He tried many times to forget Seokjin but he couldn't and now he is sad that Seokjin is hurting because of Minho .Taehyung always thought as long as Seokjin is happy he will be happy too but seeing his love hurt like that it's breaking his heart. He initially don't want to come to the wedding but he don't want to disrespect his boss invitation so he came and went near Jin's room to see Jin for one last time and he looked ethereal as always. Taehyung's love is unconditional when it comes to Jin, he cannot love anyone as much as he loves Jin.