First Friend

"If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky." — S. E. Hinton

The next day Jin went to his college as usual and hung out with his friends even Minho came and talked to him. In the evening Jin went to his modeling class and Nam-gi his teacher was waiting for him. Nam-gi started showing Jin how to walk elegantly. After his 1-hour class finished he went home and started eating snacks because he is too hungry from all the walking practice and his legs are in pain. His phone started ringing , Jin took his phone and saw the caller is Minho

"Hi Jin, are you at home?"  Minho asked

"Yup hyung" Jin answered

"I just called you to know if you reached home safely or not," Minho said smiling to himself

"Yes hyung I did thanks for asking" Jin said smiling 

"You are still on for the weekend date right?. I wanted to ask you again because may be you thought I was drunk and blabbering things" Minho questioned

"Hyung we are going to the date, I knew even if your drunk I know you are not just saying things"  Jin said thinking Minho is cute for asking him for confirmation.

"Bye Jin. I can't wait for our date" Minho said cheerful. Jin said bye to Minho and he is also excited for their date. 

Taehyung is currently taking orders in the Moonchild café and there is also a new joiner in the café named Park Jimin who is so talkative and god he will not stop annoying Taehyung to be  friends with him . In a span of 1 hour he told Taehyung that he is from Yonsei University studying business  and started talking about his family history and Taehyung is okay with listening but he is also asking him questions which he gives one word answers.

Taehyung is an introvert since childhood, so it is difficult for him to speak and that's the reason he often stutters when talking to strangers. His whole life everyone think of him as geek and often consider him as an outcast. Taehyung has no friends when he was in school or in college. But Jimin is the first one who wanted to be his friend but he is afraid if he is just playing with him.

He often got played  by his friends when he was in high school. There was once a boy wanted  to be friends with him and Taehyung felt so happy that he finally had a friend. But it was short lived because after 1 month of being friends with him the boy said it's just a bet he had with his friends. Taehyung was so devastated that he came to a decision that he will not believe anyone easily. 

Even though Jimin seems to genuinely want to be friends with him but Taehyung is still afraid of getting  hurt at the end of the day. After he finished his work he started walking to the bus stop and Jimin walking beside him.

"Where is your house Tae" Jimin asked 

"Nok-du" Tae replied 

"I live there too, what a coincidence" Jimin said excited that his new friend lives in the same place as him.

"Which apartments do you live in?" Jimin asked but Taehyung started walking fast without replying and Jimin ran after him catching up to him. Taehyung stopped walking and looked at Jimin who is looking at him with a smile on his face.

"Wh--why are y--you foll--following me" Taehyung frowned stuttering

"I just want to be friends with you. Why are you running away from me" Jimin said smile disappeared on his face. 

"Gil apartment's" Taehyung answered sighing

"I live there too my apartment is on fourth floor. Where is yours?" Jimin questioned happy that Taehyung is talking to him even though he only gives one word answers which Jimin is fine with.

"Second floor" Tae replied knowing he can't get rid of Jimin that easily.

"So we can go home together after we finish our work at the café and since we both are same major we can also study together" Jimin said thinking about all the things he can do with his new found friend.

Taehyung and Jimin both got into the bus and Jimin started talking about random things and Taehyung is listening to him giving him occasional replies like "Ha" and "Okay" and he is internally feeling a little happy that he had a friend who wants talk to him and even suggested studying together. May be Jimin is nice but he will still be cautious about him. After reaching to their apartment's Jimin said " Bye Good Night Tae" and Taehyung mumbled a bye and went to his apartment.  Jimin is actually Taehyung's first friend ever and he can say the small male is very friendly, talkative and he is very innocent which Taehyung thinks is not good for this cruel world.