The Date

"We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine."--- - Eduardo Galeano

It's the weekend and Jin is very excited about his first date with Minho, he wanted to look good in the evening so he applied a sheet mask to his face and talking to Yoongi on the phone about how nervous he is about the upcoming date. 

"Ah--Yoongi I'm afraid. What if mess up ah--I'm so nervous" Jin said hyperventilating

"Jin will you calm the fuck down. Take a breather dude. Jinnie it's just a date I know he is your crush but you should take a chill pill and enjoy the date. Okay, Jinnie" Yoongi is fed up with Jin's constant nagging about how nervous he is.

"Okay I'm Kim Seokjin and I will not be afraid of anything except my father," Jin said calmed down by Yoongi's words.

"You are a life saver Yoongs" Jin said smiling

"Okay now enjoy your date Jinnie" Yoongi said 

"Okay I will" Jin said now confident about his date

After the call with Yoongi, Minho messaged Jin that he is going to pick him up at his house and told him to get ready by 7.30 pm. Now it's 7 in the evening and Jin started preparing for his date. After finishing his bath he went to his wardrobe to pick his clothes he selected yesterday night to wear on his date night with Minho. He wore a white shirt printed with black flowers tucked into black pants looking gorgeous as always.

 He wore a white shirt printed with black flowers tucked into black pants looking gorgeous as always

He applied lip balm to his lips and tousled his hair a bit. His phone started ringing he got a call from Minho to come outside and Jin told an "I'm coming" and went outside to see Minho leaning on his car looking so handsome. He wore a grey turtle neck with a black striped coat paired with blue jeans. When Minho saw Jin he can't take his eyes of the beauty before him. 

"You look beautiful Jin" Minho said not taking his eyes of Jin, who blushed a shade of red for the compliment

"You look handsome too" Jin said smiling at Minho, who opened the car door for Jin and he went to the driver's seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?" Jin questioned eager 

"First we will go to a restaurant, have dinner. Are you okay with that Jin?" Minho said holding Jin's hand which was on his lap. Jin blushed at the gesture and let him hold his hand.

"Okay" Jin said listening to the calm music in the car. Through out the ride to the restaurant they had a comfortable silence between each other. They are in one of the most expensive restaurants and at present Jin ordered a steak and a wine for both of them.

"Do you like it here Jin. The food here is amazing" Minho asked Jin who is looking at the interior of the diner. 

"Ya the interior is good" Jin said smiling 

They talked about the interior and Minho appreciating the beautiful painting that are placed in the restaurant. After 10min Minho was about to say something but was interrupted by the waiter bringing food for them. Jin cut the steak and started eating.

"God it's so good" Jin said enjoying the delicious food

"Glad you like it" Minho said smiling

"So what do you do in your free time Jin" Minho asked wanting to know more about Jin.

"I like playing video games and also watch anime. You?" Jin said taking a sip of his wine.

"I practice  football when I'm free and try to paint" Minho said 

"So you want to get drafted" Jin asked because Minho is a good player and he can actually choose football as his profession.

"No It's just a hobby my ultimate goal is to be an artist" Minho replied smiling to himself because many people ask him this question.

They talked about different things and Jin even told him about his dream to be a model. After they finished dinner, when Minho was about to pay the bill Jin insisted they split up but Minho paid the bill not letting Jin pay his half which led Jin to pout his lips. Now they are in front of Jin's house 

"I enjoyed our date I hope there will be another one" Minho said holding Jin's hand

"Yes I want that too" Jin said happy that the date went well and Minho is so charming. He spoke so softly and with utmost respect to Jin. 

"It's getting late I should go inside. Drive safely" Jin said taking his hands from Minho who is not letting Jin go.

"Okay bye beautiful" Minho said smiling. But when Jin was about to go he held Jin by his tiny waist pulling him to his chest with Jin's hands resting on his chest. Minho kissed him on the lips slowly and Jin parted his lips allowing his tongue to slip inside. Minho licked his plump bottom lip making Jin moan and his hands gripped Minho's hair when he squeezed his waist a little. After kissing for some time Jin pushed Minho to catch his breath, his face is a shade of red.

"Ok good night" Jin said kissing Minho on the cheek and started walking into his house.

"Good night Jin" Minho shouted back getting into his car and sped up.

 The kiss was amazing and Jin is very happy that he gave his first kiss to Minho. The date is amazing and he enjoyed their little talks and how Minho is so interested to know more about him. When Jin is about to go inside he heard someone call his name and turned around to see it is Taehyung and rolled his eyes.