Angel Jimin

After finishing their lunch Jin and Minho are in the men's locker room kissing passionately. As soon as they came Minho pinned Jin to one of the lockers and started kissing him. He licked his tongue along Jin's bottom lip and Jin's hand slid under his shirt caressing his abs. Minho started kissing Jin's jaw and went down to kiss his neck, collarbones making Jin moan, and his fingers gripped Minho's hair.  Minho unbuttoned Jin's first three buttons on his shirt and started kissing his chest slowly going to his nipples sucking and biting them making Jin whimper with pleasure.  

"Ahh---Minho" Jin moaned fingers tangled in Minho's hair 

"Baby, you are so fucking hot," Minho said squeezing Jin's ass making Jin moan loudly.

Jin knew things are getting out of his hand and he should stop his boyfriend, so he pushed Minho's chest lightly signaling him to stop which Minho obliged and backed away hands still on either side of Jin's waist.

"Sorry baby I got carried away" Minho said feeling guilty that he couldn't stop himself.

"No it's ok Minho and I want to say something to you" Jin said nervously. Minho nodded his head telling Jin to go on.

"I'mavirgin" Jin said fast and Minho made a confused face because he didn't understand what Jin just said.

Jin took a deep breath and finally said I'm a virgin" and closed his eyes. He is afraid to say that to Minho because he don't want Minho to think he is less experienced and it's very embarrassing.

"Hey baby. It's not a big deal. We can take it slow" Minho assured Jin and hugged him.

Jin hugged him back and buried his face on Minho's shoulder feeling happy that Minho didn't judge him and even told him to take time.

Taehyung went to the café for his work and Jimin is taking orders and looking at Taehyung from time to time because he want to ask about his bruises, but today the café is so packed up with people and he didn't have time to talk to Taehyung. After the work at the café finished Taehyung and Jimin are walking to the bus stop.

Tae are you alright. Did you get into a fight? Jimin asked stopping Taehyung to examine his bruises.

"I'm fine" Tae replied and started walking making Jimin follow him.

Your glasses are also broken you should buy a new one. Come on we will go and buy you glasses. Jimin said and dragged Taehyung to a nearby specs shop. He will ask Tae how he got his injuries later. They both went to the shop and both started selecting frames and Taehyung picked one and asked the price and kept it back because he can't afford to buy glasses now he also has to pay this month's rent and some college expenses. Jimin saw this and dragged Taehyung outside the shop and they got into a bus. Even after Taehyung not responding to Jimin, he still follows Tae and treats him as his friend. Jimin even told that his parents are farmers and they live in Busan, he came here to study and lives with his childhood friend Jeon Jungkook who studies medicine. By now Taehyung knew everything about Jimin, but Jimin only knows his name and that he lives with his hyung who Jungkook think is so hot. After they reached home Jimin went to his apartment. 

Now Taehyung is in front of Jimin's apartment thinking whether to knock or not when suddenly the door swung open to see it was Jungkook.

"Hi Taehyung. Come inside"  Jungkook said making his way for Taehyung to come in. Kook also know him since chim introduced him to Taehyung . Jimin who is eating looked at Taehyung surprised because he invited Taehyung to his apartment so many times but he refused to come and gives excuses. 

"Can I stay here tonight Jimin. Don't worry I will take the couch" Taehyung asked hesitantly because he is always cold to Jimin and now he is asking him favor's.

"No problem Tae we can share my bed" Jimin and Jungkook said in unison. 

"Ahh--It's ok I will take the couch" Taehyung said and Jimin as much as he wanted to argue about it ,he stopped himself not saying anything further.

"I just want  one answer Tae, Did someone beat you up?" Jimin asked because he cares for him and he wanted to help Taehyung. He seems to be a good guy and Jimin want to see him smile atleast once.

"Ya. But don't tell my hyung" Taehyung said and Jimin didn't want to ask him further questions about it and make him uncomfortable. But Jimin started thinking if Tae is getting bullied or beaten up in college.

Taehyung messaged Namjoon that he is staying at Jimin's apartment to study with Jimin. It's just an excuse Taehyung made so that his hyung will not see him with these bruises. The trio became friends very easily and Namjoon also like Jimin and Jungkook and they are such good kids. Last weekend Namjoon invited them to their apartment and played with them, but Taehyung was in his room reading his books and completing his project report. Taehyung is so hurt by Jin's words he really thought Jin atleast considered him as his friend but looks like he is wrong and he should have known why would the popular guy want to be friends with him he thought and he did sleep today because of tiredness.

The next day after the work at the café Jimin gave the new specs he bought for Taehyung because his glasses broke yesterday, who looked at Jimin with shock which soon turned into anger. Yesterday Jimin knew Taehyung couldn't afford the specs so the next day he went and bought them for him.

"Why did you buy these for me? Do you pity me like others?" Taehyung retorted

"No Tae I just want to buy these because I care for you and I don't pity you" Jimin said brushing Tae's hair that's falling on his face.

"Tae I really don't know what happened to you but I genuinely want to be your friend and you can share everything with me." Jimin said looking into Taehyung's eyes and he really want to know what's hidden within that cold face of his. Taehyung took the specs from Jimin and mumbled a "thank you" and Jimin saw a small smile plastered on his face which made Jimin smile too. Taehyung  is happy because no one considered his feeling till now except his hyung and Jimin is really an angel disguised as a human.