Wrinkled Bed Sheets

"It's the right time of the night for making love---- Unknown"

"Jin, baby, are you sure?" Worried about the events that had occurred in the last hour or so, Taehyung questioned.

Jin remarked while grasping Taehyung's hands, "I am and I also trust you.

"I know, however... "Jin gives Taehyung a peck on the lips and reassures him that everything would be fine through his doe eyes.

"Your wish is my command baby," Taehyung replied as he rose from the couch picking up Jin, who had his legs wrapped around his waist and had begun to kiss him on the lips. Taehyung started walking them to their bedroom without breaking the kiss. Taehyung made Jin sit on the bed, and he sat next to him.

"Are you all right? " Tae extends a hand to hold Jin's palm

"I'm just excited, yeah," Jin exclaims, "Nervous-excited." He holds his lover's hand as his hands are slightly trembling. Taehyung pulls him close, chest to chest, and strokes the side of his face to ease his nerves a little.

"You know, we don't have to do anything tonight," Tae says seriously for a moment, eyes boring into Jin's so wide and full of love.

"I-I know..." Jin begins, "I want to! I'm just a little nervous. This is huge, you know. Us." He smiles sheepishly.

"You haven't seen it yet." Smirks Taehyung, pressing his body into Jin's only to elicit a small whine from the man.

"You know that's not what I meant!" He groans, arms automatically looping around his neck anyway.

After laughing, Taehyung says, "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Believe me, I feel the same way. I love you and I just really want to show you." His eyes turn a shade darker, head slowly dipping until their lips are almost touching.

"I love you too" Jin grins toothily, their lips bumping before purposely pressing together. As their kiss intensifies, Taehyung's hand rises to trace Jin's jaw, tenderly gripping it. Although it's definitely too early for the tongue, he still finds himself pursuing the warmth they had shared in the living room by probing at the space between Jin's lips.  

Jin gasps, head thrown back and arms clutching at Taehyung's shirt to ground himself. Frantic, roaming hands gradually turn to gentle, caressing touches, exploring the expanse of one another's bodies in this position. Jin grabs a fistful of hair as their tongues fight, moaning lowly at the back of his throat. Taehyung can feel himself growing hard and kind of hopes Jin can feel it too. Pulling back, a small string of saliva connects the two boys' swollen lips. Taehyung loops an arm around Jin's back, nuzzling into his neck to plant more kisses, even nipping at the skin which has the other whimpering in his grasp.

"Lay down for me, baby." Taehyung growls out. And God, Jin looks so fucked out already as he nods his head, flushed all the way down his neck. Taehyung follows suit and lays down on top of Jin, feels at home being back in their kissing position from earlier.