Graduation

"Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes...but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness." —George Saunders

It's the summer and Taehyung went for his internship at Kim Automobiles he really learned more about the business and it was also a good experience for him. He and Jimin became really good friends and gradually Taehyung told Jimin about his parents making Jimin cry a lot because he thinks it's too painful for a 10-year-old to go through that. And his love for Jin didn't fade away he still admires Jin from afar but didn't dare to go and talk to him because he knows he is dating Minho and Jin really hates him apparently.

After one year

It's graduation day for Jin and after the distribution of certificates and Taehyung's speech, he is now taking pictures with his friends. His parents and boyfriend also came and he is so happy that his busy dad took time for him to take part in his graduation day.

"Jin I'm so proud of you" Seojoon said hugging Jin and  gave him a gift which Jin opened out of curiosity. His father gifted him an expensive black Rolex watch.

 His father gifted him an expensive black Rolex watch

"Thankyou Dad. I love it" Seokjin said kissing his mom on the cheek which made Seojoon pout a little making Jin and his wife laugh.

"Don't act like a baby honey" Seojun said slapping lightly on her husband's arm.

"Ok Jin we will go now enjoy your day" Seojoon said and his wife kissed Jin on the forehead and said "Bye baby" and left. As soon as his parents left he went to his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips and Bogum took his phone to take pictures and they also took some group pictures.

Taehyung is just sitting idly looking at everyone taking pictures with their friends and he looked for Jin in the crowd and saw him kissing Minho which made Taehyung to look the other way. He heard a shout from afar and looked to see it was his hyung running to him and hugged him very tightly

"I'm sorry Tae I missed your speech I just caught up in the work" Namjoon said cupping Taehyung's cheek with his hands.

"Don't worry hyung I'm happy now that you are here" Taehyung said holding Namjoon's hand that is on his cheek.

"I'm proud of you and I bought a gift for you Tae, I hope you like it" Namjoon said and opened his bag and gave Taehyung the gift he bought. Taehyung took the gift and opened it to see Gucci black loafers.

 Taehyung took the gift and opened it to see Gucci black loafers

"Hyung these are expensive. Why did you buy these instead of saving money? Taehyung said, he is  happy about gift but he don't want his hyung to waste his hard earned money on him.

"You love Gucci and I saved some money to give your graduation gift. Today you are go out with your friends and enjoy your day Tae. As much as I am happy that you get good grades I also want you to enjoy your life" Namjoon said keeping his hands on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ok hyung" Taehyung said smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung went out with Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook also became a good friend of him and they went to a restaurant to eat and drink a bit enjoying their time. At night Jin with his friends and Minho went out and partied all night. They got so drunk and Jin had sex with Minho when everyone of his friends knocked out after too much drinking.