No One Who Loves

"The scariest thing is that we didn't even have to be together for you to break my heart." —Unknown

Taehyung drove his car and stopped at a pub after leaving. The agony he felt as a result of Jin's comments and the fact that Jin had made it clear that he would not love Taehyung made him want to drink to forget his pain for at least a night. He entered, ordered a scotch, and began pouring himself glass after glass continually, worrying the barman. Since one of his colleagues is celebrating a birthday and throwing a party for everyone, Jungkook is also present in the same bar. When Jungkook noticed Taehyung drinking alone, he walked over to talk to him.

"Hi, Tae. On a bar seat next to Taehyung, Jungkook said, "Are you okay? Holding Taehyung's glass and requesting him to slow down, Jungkook remarked. Taehyung, who was staring at Jungkook with red eyes, pleaded with him to leave.

Tae, explain what happened to me," Jungkook pleaded, but Taehyung remained silent, worrying Jungkook.

Due to the loud music inside, Jungkook couldn't hear anything and went outside to call Jimin.

Over the phone, Jungkook questioned Jimin, "Jiminie, where are you?"

Yoongi and I are heading out to dinner. Is there a problem? While hearing Jungkook's concerned voice, Jimin questioned.

"Tae," he said, "please come to the location that I sent you." After saying goodbye to Jimin, Jungkook cut off the phone and entered the bar.

When Jimin received a call from Jungkook, he was with Yoongi. Jimin commented as he left his office, "I think we should change our dinner date to another time.

Is everything okay, baby? Jimin's lover Yoongi questioned him.

Jimin quickly booked a cab and stated, "Jungkook called and sent me a location to come there quickly. I should go."

Yoongi stated as he walked to his car and unlocked the door for Jimin, "Baby, come on I will drop and you don't need to go on a taxi."

Yoongi and Jimin eventually arrived at the pub. When they entered, they noticed Jungkook waving at Jimin. Jimin went to him and was surprised to find Taehyung dancing and drinking on the dance floor because he is always reserved and quiet. Jimin rushed to Taehyung, who is having fun and forced him to sit down where his lover and Jungkook were. Jimin stated sincerely staring into Tae's eyes, "Tae, we are going to my house and you will explain everything to me." Taehyung tightly held Jimin and started sobbing. Having had too much alcohol, Taehyung was unable to walk steadily so Yoongi and Jungkook helped him in getting into Yoongi's car. When they arrived at Jimin's house, Yoongi and Jungkook assisted Taehyung and made him sleep on Jimin's bed. After gently patting Taehyung on the face to wake him up, Jimin had him drink water.

Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair and pleaded with him, "Taehyungie, tell me everything ."

Jiminie, I beli--believe my palents(parents) left me because they don't love Taetae. Why does everyone hate Taetae Jiminie? With tears in his eyes, Taehyung questioned while glancing at Jimin. His tone is slurred and childish due to drinking too much.

We all love you, Tae. When Jimin hugged Taehyung firmly and saw how miserable his best friend is, he cried quietly. "Namjoon hyungie loves you so much, and your parents must be so proud of you," he added.

"Why are you talking that way; did someone bully you using such words?" Jimin questioned furiously, pulling Taehyung away from his embrace.

Taehyung looked down and answered, "No," but Jimin knew he was lying since Taehyung cannot look into his eyes when he lies.

Jimin cupped Taehyung's cheek and murmured, "Tae, I want you to be honest with me." Taehyung was forced to explain everything that transpired between him and Jin in the morning. Jin's behavior led Jimin and Jungkook to get furious, but Yoongi merely sat there in silence, feeling sorry for Taehyung. Taehyung eventually fell asleep on Jungkook's lap while the latter stroked his hair affectionately to help him fall asleep. After Taehyung is fast asleep, Jungkook turns off the lights and closes Jimin's bedroom door to prevent Taehyung from being disturbed.

Is he asleep? Jimin questioned Jungkook, who had entered the room and seated on the couch across from Yoongi and Jimin.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi and stated, "I can't believe your friend said something like that to Taehyung.

Yoongi remarked, gazing at both Yoongi and Jimin, "I'm sorry on his behalf.

"Your so-called apology won't make your friend's hurtful comments about Taehyung disappear." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook murmured to Yoongi  

Jimin eyed Yoongi and remarked, "You ought to return home."

Yoongi felt Jimin needed some space, so he left Jimin's house without saying anything and jumped in his car to head back to his house. He had a recollection of his college days when he was driving. Yoongi also noticed Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung's unconditional support and protection of one another.