Popular Couple

"Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It's a choice"---Fawn Weaver

After the weekend everyone in the college knew about the new couple, but some are jealous thinking they would have been in the place of Jin or Minho. Jin and Minho talked all over the weekend and now Minho is waiting for him in front of his class. The class finished after 5 minutes and Jin came outside to see his boyfriend waiting for him so he ran to him and gave a peck on his lips but Minho stuck his tongue into Jin's mouth kissing him and they can hear their friends cooing at them.

After kissing, Jin slapped Minho's chest playfully blushing since everyone are looking at them. They both went to the cafeteria and  Minho also joined Jin and his friends and everyone started eating their lunch.

"So now you two are dating ha" Sang said teasing both of them 

"You both should thank me because if I didn't introduce you both to each other you guys couldn't have hit it off " Bogum said flipping his hair sassily.

"Thank you for introducing Jin to me" Minho said smiling at Bogum

"Just kidding I'm happy for you guys" Bogum said happy that his friends got together and at last Jin has a boyfriend now.

"Ya but you hurt Jin I will strangle you to death" Yoongi just looking pointedly at Minho who gulped at Yoongi's threat.

"Don't worry Yoongi Minho is good man and don't scare him you idiot" Jin said hitting Yoongi on the head who yelled out in pain.

Taehyung who is sitting at the table beside Jin's can hear everything they are talking and he lost his appetite so throwed his food in the dustbin and went to the library to read some books. Reading books always helped Taehyung when he is in pain, he started reading them when his parents died and books became his best friends in the times when he felt that he is weak and no one likes him and want to be friends with him. They always think he is a dork and bully him.

After the college is over Jin went to his house and when he is texting Minho, he got a message from Taehyung saying to prepare for tomorrow's presentation Jin said saw the message and sighed that he should start preparing for the presentation and texted bye to Minho. He opened his laptop and started reading the presentation and report done by the nerd and he is determined to get a good grade this time.

It's Tuesday morning Jin is nervous about his project presentation and he even woke up early and now choosing an outfit for his presentation to look good and may be Mrs. Lee give him extra marks for his good looks and dressing style, "a man can dream right" Jin thought. He wore a white formal shirt tucked in his black pants. He looked in the mirror one last time went downstairs had breakfast and started his car to go to college.

When he reached college he is saw his boyfriend waiting for him near the students parking, he locked his car and went to Minho giving him a kiss on the cheek

"Hey looking gorgeous" Minho complimented Jin

"I know Minho because I'm world wide handsome" Jin said flipping his hair sassily and smiling at Minho who is smiling at Jin's cute antics

"Haahaa all the best for your presentation baby" Minho laughed saying to Jin because he can see how nervous Jin is.

"Ya but I'm so nervous Minho what if I forgot or stutter in front of my friends and they start laughing at me" Jin said panic evident on his beautiful face.

"Baby that's not gonna happen you will do good. Fighting!" Minho said cheering his boyfriend. Minho's phone started ringing he took the call and Jin waited until Minho finished his call.

"Okay baby I should go meet me for lunch" Minho said walking not letting Jin answer him back.

Jin went to the class and everyone are busy preparing for there presentations by doing last minute changes and whole class is in silence compared to other days which will be very noisy when the professor is not in the class.