Party Party Yeah!

Taehyung went to visit his friends over the weekend. He already has Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, and an unknown guy waiting for him. Hello, Taehyung!" Jimin embraced Taehyung firmly and said, "Man, it's been so long since we met like this. Namjoon and Jungkook joined in to form a group hug. they let go of each other's hugs. Namjoon introduced J-hope to Taehyung, saying, "Tae, this is my friend and he's also a rapper; we're both working on our new album." Hello, Hyung. Taehyung shook J-hope's hand and said, "It's good to meet you". Not required to be official Taehyung-ah. Namjoon won't stop gushing about how pleased he is with you and how happy he is that you are getting married to that chaebol's son. J-hope ruffled Taehyung's hair while grinning at him.

Tae, you're going marry your soulmate at last. How are you feeling? Jimin posed the question to Taehyung while carrying a bottle in his palm like a microphone. "Jimin, I'm delighted. You are all getting the official invitation to the wedding, which takes place in three weeks. J-hope Hyung, you ought to attend my marriage as well". Taehyung remarked and placed a meal and drink order for them. "Guys, I'll pay the bill today and place any order you like". Making everyone at the table cheer for him, Taehyung said.

They all drank excessive amounts of alcohol and had a great time, even J-hope, with whom they all became friends easily. Taehyung took a cab to his house because he drank so much, and the driver assisted him in getting to the elevator. When Taehyung entered his apartment and fell asleep on his bed while thinking about Jin, a grin spread across his face. He is pleased with marrying Jin because it has been his lifelong dream, but he is also unhappy because Jin doesn't like him and because this marriage is essentially like a business deal. 

Jin's family and acquaintances received formal invitations to his wedding. Taehyung sent the invitation to his pals and his hyung because he didn't have anyone else. He picked Jimin as his best man, and Yoongi as Jin's best man. On the day of their actual fight, he contacted him and spoke with him. Despite their disagreement, Jin understood that Yoongi only had his best interests in mind and that he could not stay furious with Yoongi for too long. 

Even though Jin is opposed to getting married, if it makes his father happy, Jin will do anything. After the wedding, he won't suddenly fall in love with the nerd, which is unthinkable because Jin despises nerds and poor people who will do anything for money. Jin speculates that the reason Taehyung is marrying him because his father might have made Taehyung an irresistible deal. He hopes that everything is an illusion and that Minho will return so that they can get back to their happy lives. 

Are you guys enjoying my story or finding it boring? It will be difficult for me to finish the story if you don't respond.