False Hope

"Out of the millions and millions of people that inhabit this planet, he is one of the tiny few I can never have." —Tabitha Suzuma

Jin and Taehyung were married for two months, but Jin's behavior has not changed. Even after trying to speak with Jin, he is still avoiding Taehyung. Since it is the weekend, Taehyung went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast after finishing his workout. He prepared Dalgona Coffee, fried eggs, and Kimchi Fried Rice.

 He prepared Dalgona Coffee, fried eggs, and Kimchi Fried Rice

Taehyung finished preparing breakfast, he kept his spectacles on and sat down to read the newspaper on the couch

Taehyung finished preparing breakfast, he kept his spectacles on and sat down to read the newspaper on the couch. After some time, he noticed Jin walking down, cutely rubbing his eyes with his palms. He was holding RJ in his arms and was dressed in his blue pajamas. 

"Good morning Seokjin

"Good morning Seokjin. Did you get enough sleep?" Looking at Jin while grinning at him, Taehyung remarked.

"Yes," said Jin, heading to the kitchen where Taehyung joined him for breakfast.

Jin started eating as Taehyung sat down next to him in the dining chair and offered him his meal. While he eats, Taehyung is gazing fondly at him. Jin turned to face Taehyung, who was already glancing his way. Jin had a grain of rice in the corner of his mouth. He lightly stroked Jin's bottom lip while wiping his lips with his thumb. Taehyung desperately wanted to kiss him because they were so close and Jin looked so cute. He then leaned in to kiss Jin, who saw what Taehyung was doing, shoved him while keeping his hands on his toned chest, and slapped him across his cheek.

When Taehyung regained consciousness and saw what he had done, Jin shouted at him, "How dare you try to kiss me, loser."

"Seokjin, I'm very sorry. Taehyung started to say, "I'm," but Jin interrupted him.

Do you honestly believe that I like you? Jin remarked, laughing sarcastically at Taehyung.

"I've already told you not to bother me, nerdy, and never fucking touch me again. Even your hope that I would love you surprises me. You believe I'll like you just because you changed. You will always be the nerdy loser that everyone will make fun of, and since you are now my husband, I will also be made fun of along with you. Stay away from me loser"  Jin shouted, rolling his eyes at him. Taehyung kept his head down and had tears welling up in his eyes.

Taehyung rushed to his room as Jin stormed out of the kitchen, where his harsh remarks caused him to start crying. Jin is right he shouldn't have thought that Jin would love him. Because Taehyung was afraid to show his nerdy face to Jin, he spent the majority of the day in his room. When Taehyung noticed that Jin was still in his room at 7:00 p.m., he went to his car to leave. While continuing to watch a drama in his room, Seokjin heard his phone ring and saw that Yoongi was the caller. He stopped the drama and picked up the phone.

Yoongi enthusiastically greeted Jin and inquired, "Hi Jinnie, what are you doing?"

Did you take Jimin on the date? Jin enquired, delighted that Yoongi was finally interested in a relationship after having just one-night encounters.

Yes, I did, and he also likes me. Thoughts of Jimin's attractive smile and his beautiful features led Yoongi to say, "I think Jimin is the one for me. We both want to take things slow.

Jin made fun of him over the phone, "Oh someone is in love," making Yoongi roll his eyes at Jin.

How is Taehyung doing? How well do you get along with him? Yoongi inquired about Jin's relationship with Taehyung.

Yoongi was scolded by Jin, "Argh.. Don't even ask me about him."

Yoongi questioned Jin, "Jinnie, what happened," after noticing that Jin appeared to be in a terrible mood after hearing Taehyung's name.

Yoongi was furious with Jin after what happened in the morning, which Jin shared with Yoongi.

"Jin, what the hell are you doing? You said such things to Taehyung, and I can't believe you. Always, Jinnie, looks don't define a person. Your boyfriend is not a geek, despite the fact that you love Minho dearly, he abandoned you at the altar and didn't get in contact with you until now. Stop acting like a spoilt brat. Although I always stood by you, I am unable to do so now. Kim Seokjin, only speak with me if you change your attitude." Without waiting for Jin to respond, Yoongi remarked and ended Jin's call. Yoongi will only call him by his entire name if he is unhappy with Jin, thus Jin was aware of how upset he is about him.

When Jin considered Yoongi's remarks, he sighed to himself and felt bad about what he had said to Taehyung. After all the times Jin had called him with terrible names and made fun of him, Taehyung remained silent. Even when he arrives home exhausted from work, he will still make dinner for himself and Jin. He didn't question Jin or demand that he prepares food for him. Because Jin has a photoshoot the next day and can't appear with back circles under his eyes, he went to bed while thinking about Taehyung and tried to sleep.

Guys Even though Taehyung still wears glasses, he only puts them on for work or reading. Everyone will be upset with Jin, but don't worry, he will change eventually.