An Offer I can Definitely Refuse

"I'm afraid to lose you and you are not even mine"---Drake

The next day morning Jin came to college wearing a brown fila hoodie paired with black pants and white shoes, wearing a black bucket hat looking cute as always. He looks like a model walking in the corridors. As soon as he came to college he started looking for Taehyung who is nowhere to be seen. He wanted to complete his presentation today because he has modeling classes for the next two days and he will be busy. His instructor is going to Busan next weekend so he wants to conduct  modeling classes on Thursday and Friday.

 His instructor is going to Busan next weekend so he wants to conduct  modeling classes on Thursday and Friday

Jin is now in the library because one of his classmates told him he saw Taehyung there. Taehyung is sitting at the far end corner of the library and reading a book with full concentration. He is wearing a white shirt tucked in his brown pants and big black specs that he is often adjusting while reading.

Jin went near Taehyung seat to grab his attention he coughing a bit, but he didn't get any response so he called him and Taehyung looked at Seokjin and a boxy smile appeared oh his face

Jin went near Taehyung seat to grab his attention he coughing a bit, but he didn't get any response so he called him and Taehyung looked at Seokjin and a boxy smile appeared oh his face. He asked 

"Hi Seo--Seokjin!" Did yo--you complete the pres--presentation?" Tae questioned stuttering still showing his boxy smile.

"I didn't complete the presentation. I'm actually busy the next two days and I think it's better if we both meet and do it." Seokjin asked 

"I--uh--al--already told you that I have a par--part time jo--job after coll--college" Taehyung replied hesitant a little 

"Yup I know, but you can come to my house after your work and with you helping me, we can complete the presentation fast" Jin said confident they would finish it as soon as possible.

After thinking for a minute or two Taehyung looked at Seokjin who is pouting a little unconsciously because Taehyung is taking time to reply. By seeing Seokjin's cute little pout Taehyung smiled to himself a little and said an "Okay" which made Seokjin happy.

"Thankyou nerdy" Seokjin said and left the library.