Runaway

"True love stories never have endings"--- Richard Bach

After 4 years

"Jin, go and change into another outfit," the photographer said to Jin who walked to his room and started changing his clothes.

"Mr. Kim may I come in," Yuna said knocking on Jin's door.

"Yes," Jin replied and Yuna came inside and started doing his hair and makeup. After finishing the shoot Jin came outside and got into his car with his manager.

"So what next ken," Jin asked his manager who is driving the car.

"You have to go to buy a wedding suit for Minho remember?" Ken said looking at Jin through the mirror.

"Yes take me there I will message Minho to meet me in the boutique" Jin said taking his mobile out and started messaging his boyfriend. After reaching the boutique he went inside waiting for Minho to come and meanwhile he started checking the catalogs of the suits.

Seokjin is now a famous model and did a cameo role in a drama. He is praised for his good looks and  acting skills making everyone drool over his ethereal visuals. He is a successful model and many clothing companies want him to be their model. His dad is very proud of him and Jin is very happy with his work. Seokjin is still in relationship with Minho and few months back he proposed to Minho and he said yes. Everyone know about their relationship and his fans support them so much. They made there relationship public last year and some made bad comments but his fans supported him unconditionally which made him happy and Minho is still struggling to paint even though he worked with the famous painter he got no recognition for his paintings. Many people think his paintings are bad and does not show any meaning to it which is true actually.  Lately Minho is so irritated by this and he always fights with Jin but he still comfort Minho because he loves him so much.

It's been two hours Minho still didn't come to the boutique and Jin called him so many times but Minho is not answering his call which made Jin so angry, he went to their house opened the door with his key and went inside to see Minho sleeping on the bed without any care in the world. He started living with Minho after one year of their graduation, they started living in Jin's apartment which is a gift to Jin from his father.

"Wake up idiot" Jin shouted and started hitting him on his hand which made him get up abruptly and looked at the clock on his wall which shows 7.00 pm and he is supposed to meet Jin at 5.00pm.

"God, Jin why do you have to shout like that" Minho said irritated.

"you made me wait for two fucking hours and you still care about your sleep" Jin said his face red with anger and Minho just rolled his eyes at him.

Are you serious Minho our wedding is just after two weeks and you are not helping me with any arrangements. It's your responsibility atleast to buy a tux which you didn't do it till now. Jin shouted angrily and stormed out of Minho's house. He went to his car and waited for five minutes expecting Minho to come after him but he didn't making Jin sad. It's 8.00 and Jin went to their apartment and saw that Minho is not home he cooked dinner for him and Minho. After having his dinner he left a small note to Minho to have dinner and Jin went to sleep. The next day Jin said sorry to Minho for shouting at him which Minho accepted telling it's all Jin's fault which made Jin angry but he choose to be silent because he don't want to fight with him early in the morning. After Jin finished his shoot they went to shop for Minho's tux and also went for cake tasting which Minho did not participate at all and looking at his phone throughout the time.

After two weeks it's the day of the wedding and Jin is happy that he is going to marry the  love of his life and Yoongi is his best man. They are still friends with each other Yoongi write songs and also produces them. He is a very famous music producer and writer. Bogum is one of the famous and successful artist. People adore his paintings and he is also well recognized in other countries. Yeob is an actor like his father and he recently played as a male lead in a  k-drama which received well by the audients and before he acted in some movies as side character.

Yoongi and Seojoon went to Minho's room to call him as it's time but when Yoongi started knocking the door there is no response from him and Seojoon opened the door and went inside to see Minho nowhere in the room. He told Yoongi to search for him outside and after 10 minutes.

"Mr. Kim he is not outside. I searched for him everywhere" Yoongi said sweating from all the running.

"I will try calling him" Seojoon told and started calling Minho.

"His phone is switched off. What should we do?" Seojoon said gripping his hair tightly out of frustration.

"Mr. Kim calm down may be he went outside we will wait for him". Yoongi said holding Seojoon's shoulder to comfort him.

It's been three hours and Jin is nervous because it's past his wedding time, he went outside to see the guests mummering with each other. He went to his dad who is sitting inside Minho's room with a hand on his head and Yoongi sitting beside him rubbing his back.

"Dad what happened where is Minho" Jin asked kneeling in front of his father. 

"He ran away from the wedding Jin" Seojoon said which made Jin laugh out loud.

"Are you joking dad. You are all pulling a prank on me right? I think it's your plan Yoongs to tease me". Jin asked smiling loudly and hitting Yoongi's head hearing no response from him.

"We are serious Jin we searched for him everywhere he is no where to be seen" Yoongi said holding Jin's hand and looked at him seriously. This made Jin realize that they are not playing with him because he can tell now that his dad and Yoongi are serious about it. Jin just sat there shocked and at the same time sad, he never in his dreams thought Minho would do that to him. He started crying making Seojoon and Yoongi hug him tightly. Yoongi went outside to tell everyone that the wedding is cancelled.