The Truth Untold-2

"Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story." — Faraaz Kazi

Two years back

Jimin was working in his room when his doorbell rang. He opened the front door to see Taehyung outside and gave him a hug. Jimin made way for him to enter.

"Tae, are you okay? You seem to be in a terrible mood" Jimin inquired, worried about Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed for the hundredth time today and said, "It's just Mr. Kim talked to me regarding an issue today. "Minho is threatening to ruin Seokjin's modeling career," Taehyung stated clenching his fists in anger

Jimin questioned, "But why exactly is he doing such a thing?" because they seem to love each other so much.

"Minho is an artist, as you are aware, but his paintings are not selling, thus he is currently in a precarious financial situation. He is envious that Jin will become more well-known than him and that others would mock him for his failings". Taehyung was upset with Minho for being so ungrateful to Jin

"Minho threatened to end their relationship with Seokjin, so Mr. Kim had no option but to give in to him. Jin already lost two proposals Jiminie because of Minho. We need to help him." Taehyung grunted in exasperation while clutching his hair.

"You don't have any obligation to help him, Tae. Do you not recall how he took advantage of you? I've advised you to stop caring about him a number of times. But you pay no attention to me". After all, Seokjin had done to Taehyung, Jimin expressed his rage that his closest friend was eager to help Seokjin.

"Please Jimin, Seokjin has always aspired to be a model. He will be devastated if he knows everything that Minho is up to so I will help him." Jimin, moved by Taehyung's request, grinned at his friend's generosity.

Jimin questioned Taehyung, who walked to the kitchen and got a can of beers for himself and Jimin from the fridge, "How are you planning on helping him?"

"I'll sneak up behind him, take photographs of him, and send them to a modeling agency that I know in Seoul." Thinking he had an excellent idea, Taehyung stated.

"But what happens if Minho also ruins it" Jimin pondered as he sipped his beer.

"He cannot inform Mr. Kim of the deal if he is unaware of it. Additionally, I know a guy who owes me a favor, so I'll request him to pick Jin for their upcoming runway show and inform him to keep everything private so Jin won't tell Minho. Since these Runway models are well-known, Jin will then receive numerous proposals." Taehyung stated while sipping the beverage.

"Good idea Tae, I believe you already have thought about all the options. Jimin remarked, "You just came here to inform me. " Taehyung chuckled nervously, but Jimin is correct—he did consider the entire thing right away after Mr. Kim told him.

After Taehyung left for home and contacted Seojoon to inquire about Jin's location. He made an excuse to his boss that he was going to spend time with Seokjin The following morning Taehyung went to the café where Seojoon had informed him Jin would frequently hang out. He arrived at the café and overheard Seokjin and Minho conversing inside. He took a peek at Jin and was astounded as usual by how beautiful he is. To show his friend, he pulled out his camera and took some photographs of Jin. After an hour, he visited his friend, who instructed him to meet at his workplace. He entered his office and took a seat opposite Jack

Taehyung showed his friend the pictures and stated, "Jack, he's the one that I told you about."

Jack stated with a smile, "He is beautiful Tae, and he has such pretty features."

"So, you will get in touch with Seokjin and inform him that you have decided to select him as one of the models." Jack having accepted Seokjin to be one of their models, Taehyung inquired joyfully.

Jack stated after taking another look at Seokjin's pictures, "Yes dude, he will be a perfect fit."

As Taehyung took his camera, he added, "Thank you Jack, and also inform Seokjin to keep it private and tell him not to disclose it to anyone before the show."

"Okay, Tae." Jack said as he shook Taehyung's arm.

Jack, a business major who also became his roommate while studying overseas, constantly wants to help Taehyung in return because Taehyung guided him with his academics and a project. Jack also runs his father's modeling agency. His father is Korean and his mother is American, making him half-Korean and half-American. As Jack had promised, he let Seokjin take part in the show. As a result of his angelic beauty, Seokjin rose to fame as a model.