Surprise-1

"You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant"----Unknown

It's December 1st, and Jin is sitting in the living room watching anime. It's been a few months since Minho was arrested, and everything is going smoothly for them. Jin attended therapy since he had promised Yoongi, and it was really helpful. He feels better now and doesn't get anxious when he talks about it. 

Last month, Yoongi proposed to Jimin. They were married and are currently enjoying their honeymoon in Paris. He's been free for a week because he took some time off from modeling. So now that he is free, he is bored. Taehyung's workload has increased since he is promoted to MD, yet he still finds time for him. 

Jin is now waiting for his husband to get home; he contacted him earlier and Taehyung promised him he would be home in an hour, but it has been two hours and he has not arrived. Just as he was going to give him another call, he heard the front door open. Taehyung walked to the living room and sat down next to Jin, who was really upset with him for coming home so late.

"I am sorry baby. Taehyung stated as he removed his coat, "I am about to come home, but Sehun gave me some last-minute work."

Jin turned to look at Taehyung, who was pouting like a child, and Taehyung whispered, "Sweetheart, talk to me." His palm caressed Jin's face.

"Oh! Alright. Because you are adorable, I will overlook this one time. Jin remarked, embracing Taehyung "I'm so bored, Tae. Since I got a break from work, may be we go on vacation?" Jin suggested toying with Taehyung's tie.

"My calendar is filled for this month; perhaps we can arrange something for the new year." Removing his tie, Taehyung said.

"Why must you work all the time? I can give my dad a call and ask him to give you time off, you know. He won't mind." Taehyung's eyes are red from working nonstop, so Jin groaned, caressing his face, "My poor baby, you look so tired. Take a break from work."

"Yeah, I understand sweetheart. I swear", Taehyung smiled at Jin, "We'll go on New Year's."

"All right, sit here. I'll get you food. You must be hungry," Jin replied, heading to the kitchen. He brought some food, took a seat on Taehyung's lap, and began to feed him.

With a mouthful of food, Taehyung said "Bavi I' vet," which made Jin laugh.

"What were you saying, honey? Which language do you speak?" Jin remarked, making fun of Taehyung.

"I'll eat, baby. Taehyung finished chewing his meal and stated, "That's what I said." He kept his hands under Jin's hoodie, pinching his nipples, causing Jin to whimper. "Do you think you are the only one who can tease me" Taehyung muttered, attaching his mouth to one nipple and sucking it, causing Jin to tightly grip his hair with one hand while holding the plate with the other.

"Tae, boo--by. Ah! No--t Mmmm now .We can do it, Mmm Tae, after you finish your dinner." Jin moaned as he said.

"Princess, do you really think I can wait?" Taehyung mentioned eyeing Jin intently. He's simply wearing a big sweatshirt that just covered upper body and exposes his smooth legs." Taehyung kissed Jin's neck while toying with his nipples, causing Jin to gasp loudly " Ah! Taeee." Taehyung pulled the plate from Jin's grasp and set it on the table in front of him. Jin adjusted his posture and is now straddling Taehyung, legs on each side of his waist. He circled Taehyung's neck with his arms and began kissing him.

Without breaking the kiss, Jin began to unbutton his shirt as Taehyung's hands were stroking his thighs. Suddenly, the man broke the kiss and removed his hoodie in one rapid motion, causing him to take a deep breath. The guy's eyes widened at seeing what Jin was wearing underneath his hoodie. Jin wore crimson lace panties that looked amazing against his white flawless skin.

Upon noticing Taehyung's stupefied look, Jin said, "Did you like my surprise?"

Taehyung responded, "No, I love it," as he slid his hands inside his pantie and stroked his round ass.

He picked Jin up off his lap and lay him down on the couch. "On all four's baby," Taehyung ordered, and Jin quickly followed suit, sticking his ass in the air and clasping his hands firmly on the couch's headrest. Taehyung got up from the couch and smirked as he stood behind Jin. He slid his panties aside, revealing Jin's pink hole. Taehyung spreads Jin's ass checks and began to lick and circle his hole with the tip of his tongue.

"Ah, Taeee" . Jin whimpered and gripped the headrest firmly. Taehyung continues his ministration by tongue fucking Seokjin's hole, causing him to moan and writhe.

"Oh! I w---ah--ant you, Ta--e. Jin moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back from the pleasure he was getting from his husband.

"Patience baby doll." Taehyung squeezed and spanked his ass, asking, "So needy for daddy?"

"Mmm, Daddy, please. I want your massive cock inside of me," Jin pleaded, turning to face Taehyung.

"Since you politely asked, baby". Taehyung took off his trousers as well as briefs and tossed them to the side, saying, "Daddy will give it to you." Taehyung grabbed the man's waist and aligns his lightly lathered cock with the rim of his hole and pushes in without warning , resulting in a frenzy of moans coming from Seokjin's ends. He had hit his sweet spot at first try. This was the first time he felt Taehyung without a condom, and Jin felt immense pleasure taking him that way. Taehyung pulled out , so that only the tip was touching , but rammed back in again, causing Seokjin to scream. He kept thrusting into him at this aggressive pace , remembering to hit his sweet spot , every single time, causing the model to make sounds he didn't even know he could do. He went at it harder and harder , wanting nothing more than to see his baby orgasm. 

"You feel so good baby doll." Taehyung murmured, gritting his teeth. 

Taehyung suddenly stopped pulling himself out and Jin turned around whining "Why would you do that?" Jin grew impatient when Taehyung stayed silent and only smirked at him, taunting him without sliding his cock back in. Jin then got up from the sofa and placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, pushing him onto the couch and straddling him.

Seokjin positions himself and then enters Taehyung, moaning as he feels his walls clench tightly around him.

"F-fuck doll." Taehyung's surprised , he was supposed to be teasing him , but as Jin rides him ,he loses all train of thought and just lets his baby carry on. Seokjin proceeds to gently ride him , and leaves kisses all over Taehyung's toned chest , as Taehyung grabs the sides of his slender waist and clenches onto it.

The pace picks up as Seokjin moves his body in tremendous ways, leaving the room in an echo's of moans and loud whines from the both of them. He grabs a handful of Seokjin's ass and squeezes the soft flesh , making him hiss.

Jin leans forward and locks Taehyung into a sinful kiss, taking no hesitation to slide his tongue in, as he continues riding faster ,and harder. Within moments , Taehyung releases his cum inside Jin, causing Jin to shoot all over his husband's abs. "Fuck, Baby-."

He gets interrupted when Jin seals him into yet another passionate kiss, and Taehyung lets him. Jin lays his head on his chest and stays there for a bit , still inside him though. Taehyung picks up Jin bridal style , to which he let out a loud squeal and they went to their room to take a shower.

Once clean, they get back into bed , cuddling each other. "That was good eh?."

Taehyung waits for a response but hears light snores instead, and sees Seokjin cuddled into his chest , now asleep. He leaves a little kiss on his lips and lies his own head down on the pillows.

Seokjin sleepily mumbles "I love you,"

"I love you too"