No, Maybe, Yes

"When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he comes along and shares the corner with you." —Unknown

On the day of the wedding, Yoongi is adjusting his bow while Jin gets dressed. He appeared angelic in a black pair of trousers and a white blazer with a black bow. He had a white shirt tucked into them.

The Grand Hyatt Hotel is the location of the ceremony

The Grand Hyatt Hotel is the location of the ceremony. One of the most extravagant hotels in Seoul, with lamps decorating the hall and lights illuminating the altar's route. It appears that the royal wedding is taking place in the wedding venue.

 It appears that the royal wedding is taking place in the wedding venue

Jimin is fixing his tie while Taehyung waits in his room. Taehyung is anxious and his hands are sweaty. Jimin remarked, "Tae, you look so handsome," as he turned to face Taehyung, who was pacing the room restlessly. Taehyung was forced to sit by Jimin, who also sat down next to him and reassured him that everything would turn out okay. He was dressed in black trousers, a black vest, a black jacket, and a black tie with a white button-up shirt tucked in. He looked so dapper with his hair split and a few strands on his brow.

 He looked so dapper with his hair split and a few strands on his brow

Taehyung waited for Jin on the aisle. Then gentle music begins, signaling Jin's arrival. He arrived while clutching his father's hand, who appeared joyful, but Jin's eyes only showed sadness. When Seojoon handed Taehyung Jin's hand to grasp, Taehyung was stunned by Jin's beauty, and his eyes were filled with so much affection. The priest tells Seokjin to start reciting the vows and he admitted to the priest that he had not written any. The priest then asked Seokjin

" Will you Kim Seokjin, take Kim Taehyung to be your husband. You promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. You will love and honor him all the days of your life."

"No, Maybe, I mean Yes I do" Everyone assumed that Seokjin's stammer was the result of nervousness, but Taehyung understood that Jin truly meant what he said. The way Jin responded surprised the priest because it made it clear right away that Jin had no feelings for the person in front of him.

The priest then looked at Taehyung and asked "Will you Kim Taehyung take Kim Seokjin, to be your husband. You promise to be true to you him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. You will love and honor him all the days of your life."

Jin is staring at him with hate in his eyes, and Taehyung firmly replied, "I do." 

The priest said, "I now pronounce you man and husband, and you may kiss your husband."
Jin closed his eyes and thought it would be best if the nerd didn't kiss him. Taehyung held Jin's face with his large hands, but he did not kiss Jin because he did not want to do so without getting his consent. Instead, he pretended to kiss Jin. Jin is relieved that Taehyung didn't kiss him and Taehyung grasps his hands. Everyone began cheering for the newlyweds and making their way towards the hall because this is when the pair will perform their first dance.

Taehyung asked Jin, holding out his hand, "May I have this dance, my love?" Jin grinned at Taehyung, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. Jin and Taehyung are dancing in the center of the dance floor while Ed Sheeran's song "Perfect" is playing in the backdrop. Taehyung uses one hand to hold Jin's small waist while using the other to hold Jin's hand. While gripping Taehyung's hand with his other hand and placing his other hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Other couples joined them in their slow dance as they began to move slowly to the music. Namjoon and Jungkook also joined the dance floor with Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung feels grateful that Jin is at last in his embrace and considers himself extremely fortunate to have a man with such beauty.

Everyone congratulated the newlyweds after the wedding cake was cut and given to the guests, and then they began leaving. Yoongi requested a private conversation with Taehyung, so they met in the hotel courtyard.

"If you hurt Jin I will break your bones" Yoongi said looking at Taehyung with his blank face

The same applies to Mr. Min; I noticed you and Jimin dancing there, and I believe there is something going on with you both. However, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life if you try to hurt Jimin. Considering that Taehyung used to be weak and frequently was beaten up in college, Yoongi was completely taken aback by Taehyung's conduct when he heard him speak in this manner.

Jimin is my assistant, and there is nothing personal between us. Yoongi yelled, glaring furiously at Taehyung for making assumptions.

But back there, it does not seem like it. Jin won't ever be harmed by me because I love him so much, but I know how you and your friends are, so if you're just using Jimin for fun, stop doing that. Regarding Yoongi's actions in relation to Jimin, Taehyung expressed suspicion. When Taehyung spoke about Jin, Yoongi could tell he is being sincere. 

Okay Taehyung, I apologize if I gave you a wrong impression of who I am. I like Jimin very much, but I haven't told him yet, and I'm not fooling around with him. Yoongi  said staring at Taehyung who rolled his eyes at him.

After saying "Ok," Taehyung headed to Jin who was speaking to his friends before leaving Yoongi.

"Taehyung. I'm delighted for you both. Seojoon embraced his son, and Taehyung returned with an embrace.

"Thank you Mr. Kim I'm fortunate to have Jin as my husband. Taehyung said looking lovingly at Jin, who appeared irritated by Taehyung's words.

Seojoon said, stroking Taehyung's shoulder, "Call me Dad Tae. When Seojoon's wife embraced and kissed her son on the forehead, the boy responded, "Take care, Mom and Dad." 

Taehyung and Jin climbed into his vehicle after Jin's parents left and sped off towards Taehyung's house. Jin knew he should move in with the nerd going forward, so the day before, he packed his belongings and had his chauffeur deliver them to Taehyung's home. Jin closed his eyes and imagined a future filled with misery as he sat in the car and considered the fact that he must live with the person he despised the most.