Young and Heartbroken

"The pain of yesterday is the strength of today."--Paulo Coelho

Jin sat on his chair waiting for the nerd who is always fast but he didn't him anywhere in the class. Maybe he is running late today Jin thought and after 10 minutes Taehyung arrived sweating and taking deep breaths indicating he ran to the class. He wore a blue shirt with pink stripes tucked into his black pants with his big specs. 

                                                                      Ignore the mask guys

Jin is happy it's the day of presentation and he will not see the nerd anymore. Taehyung came and sat beside him.

"Are you prepared Seokjin" Taehyung asked opening his laptop.

"Yes" Jin replied giving him a one word answer. It's just Jin can't help it. He absolutely hate Taehyung because he is such a dork and god his stuttering is sometimes so irritating.

When Taehyung was about to say something to Jin Mrs. Lee came to class and everyone stopped discussing and went to their seats.

"Ok is everyone ready to present their projects?" Mrs. Lee questioned the students.

"Yes Mrs. Lee" Everyone in the class said in unison.

"Ok good " Mrs. Lee said 

One by one everyone started presenting their projects and now it is Jin's and Taehyung's turn. Taehyung set up his laptop and Jin started explaining about their project and when Jin forgot in between Taehyung picked up where he left making Jin sigh in relief or he used to be very embarrassed if the nerd didn't help him. Mrs. Lee is very satisfied with their project. She asked Jin questions which he answered but for some questions Taehyung helped him by whispering answers to Jin. After everyone's presentation completed Mrs. Lee told everyone did good.

"You have your semester exams in a month. So everyone start preparing" Mrs. Lee said and left the class.

Jin sighed heavily thinking about how to pass the exams while packing his bag  when 

"Seokjin you were good out there. I think you prepared well" Taehyung said smiling his boxy smile at Jin.

Whatever nerd don't talk to me. Just because I invited you to my house and gave you my number doesn't mean we are friends. I don't have a choice and talked to you because you are my project partner and for my grade. Jin said arrogantly and went away to meet his boyfriend. 

Taehyung got hurt by Jin's words and when he started going to the cafeteria one his classmates called him.

"Hey nerdy want to play with us" Choi Seok said who always bullies Taehyung with his friends and he is the little brother of Minho.

"No" Taehyung said and started walking away when Seok's other three friends surrounded him not letting him go.

"No so fast loser" Seok said and punched Taehyung on the face. 

'I heard your conversation with Jin. Do you really think he will be friends with you or like you back. How pity of you". Seok said faking pity and all his friends started laughing. Taehyung is shocked because no one except him know that he likes Jin. 

"Are you thinking how do I know" Seok said coming near Taehyung and punched him in the stomach.  Taehyung whimpered and fell down clutching his stomach and groaning in pain

"It's very obvious nerdy. Stay away from Jin he is my brother's boyfriend" Seok said and started hitting Taehyung leaving him there and went away with his friends.

Taehyung got up and started going to the  college clinic which is in the second floor of the block.  If any student is injured by playing or have fever they would go to her for check up. If it is vital she will call 119. Taehyung slowly made his way to the college clinic since everyone are in the cafeteria and no one is present in the hallways to help him. It's not like they will help even if there are here Taehyung thought and limped his way to the clinic.

Taehyung finally reached the clinic and he went inside to see nurse noona sitting and talking on the phone but as soon as she saw Taehyung she kept his phone aside, went to him and helped him sit on the bed.

"They hit you again. It's third time this month Tae" Ji-Ho said taking first aid kit from the shelf.

"Why don't you fight back you are good at martial arts? " Ji-Ho said taking cotton from the first aid kit dipping in spirit and dabbed against his lips which made Taehyung hiss a little in pain.

"You know they are all rich If I hit them back they may kick me out of the college by their parent's influence and I can't afford that. If I just keep up with it for one year I will be out of this hell hole for good." Taehyung said and closed his eyes.

"Noona what should I know if  hyung notice these bruises? Is there anything that can cover them"  Taehyung asked determined not to let Namjoon know about this. Every time he gets beaten he lock himself in his room saying he has to study and Namjoon will believe him. But lately he is being suspicious of him and he should think of an alternative solution.

"No Taehyung you can't cover up those bruises." Ji-Ho said feeling bad for him because he is going through so much and also losing his parents at such a young age is terrible.

Only Ji-Ho know about Taehyung's parents in the college. When he used to her he used to be so quite and after much effort he started opening up to her, but she only know about his parents and that he lives with his hyung. Taehyung did not share anything with her except these. He is good kid and Ji-Ho wishes him to be happy for once in his life because he didn't see the boy smile atleast once.