First Time

"No one can possibly know what is about to happen: it is happening, each time, for the first time, for the only time." ~ James A. Baldwin

After one month of studying for the semester-end exams, Jin is now sleeping and browsing on his mobile. He was so vexed pulling all-nighters to learn and now he can sleep peacefully but he is afraid of the results though and they say they will be out by next week. He talked to Minho today and Jin told him to come to his house since his parents went on a business trip to the US.  Minho will graduate this month and he will go to Germany to work with a famous painter Gerhard Richter. Minho is always fond of his work and he is happy to learn from him. Jin is sad about this but he doesn't want to ruin Minho's best chance and they both made a decision to be in a long-distance relationship till his boyfriend comes back. Minho will be back in Korea after two months. 

Jin is now getting ready to meet Minho at his house and it's been so long since they talked peacefully without the stress of their exams. He wore a white oversized hoodie paired with white tracks looking cute.

When the door bell rang Jin came downstairs and opened the door to see Minho looking handsome as always

When the door bell rang Jin came downstairs and opened the door to see Minho looking handsome as always. He wore a white shirt with blue stripes and a white t-shirt underneath it and paired with  blue jeans.

 He wore a white shirt with blue stripes and a white t-shirt underneath it and paired with  blue jeans

He hugged Minho pulling him inside and took him upstairs to his room. Minho is looking at Jin's room which is cute and he also have a video game set. After one hour of playing games Jin brought some snacks to both of them and now they are cuddling on Jin's sofa watching a drama. 

"God I  missed this so much" Minho said kissing Jin forehead which is on his shoulder.

"Ya me too" Jin said playing with Minho's hands.

Minho turned his head and kissed Jin slowly which later turned into a hot make out session. Minho lifted Jin in bridal style and placed him gently on the bed kissing his lips then his jaw and collarbones. He took off Jin's hoodie and started licking and biting his nipples making Jin moan "Ohhh that feels so good" . Jin took off Minho shirt and started caressing his abs with his hands. Minho took off Jin's pants with boxers and started kissing his inner thighs making Jin grip his hair tightly.

"Fuck Baby Jin " Minho said while kissing Jin's thighs.

"Ahh--Minho" Jin moaned gripping Minho's shoulder.

Minho took a lube and a condom from his pant pocket which were on the floor. He applied lube on his fingers and inserted one in Jin's hole making Jin moan. He started moving his fingers inside Jin then he added another finger. After three fingers are inside Jin's hole he started moaning loudly and kissed Minho on the lips who kissed back biting his lower lip harshly making him bleed. Minho wore the condom on his dick and applied lube to the condom and started pushing inside Jin little by little making Jin cry because of the pain. 

"Baby you will feel pleasure after some time" Minho said now pushing his whole dick inside making Jin cry out in pain. After Jin adjusted he thrusted into Jin slowly at first but picked up his pace after wards making Jin moan his name, after he started feeling pleasure and nails grabbed on to Minho's shoulders tightly. After some time Minho splilled his cum in the condom and Jin released on his stomach. Minho slept beside Jin and closed his eyes to control his breathing. After some time Minho got a call from his friend and he left Jin's house without even giving Jin the aftercare. Jin go up from his bed and limped his way to his bathroom and cleaned himself and after he took some pain killers and went to sleep. 

It's the summer and Taehyung went for his internship at Kim Automobiles he really learned more about the business and it was also a good experience for him. He and Jimin became really good friends and gradually Taehyung told Jimin about his parents making Jimin cry a lot because he thinks it's too painful for a 10-year-old to go through that. And his love for Jin didn't fade away he still admires Jin from afar but didn't dare to go and talk to him because he knows he is dating Minho.

As for Jin he went on a vacation to Thailand with Yoongi, Bogum and Yeob and since Minho is in Germany he occasionally video calls him. They enjoyed the vacation a lot and Jin even got a Thai massage which relaxed his muscles and Yoongi got drunk in Bangkok and had a one night stand with a boy which he couldn't remember the next morning. 

After the vacation Jin decided to tell his parents about his dream to become a model. So today since his dad seems to be in a happy mood he wanted to talk about it. Now he and his parents are having dinner.

"Mom, Dad I want talk to you" Jin said gaining attention from his parents. 

"Ok Jin, speak up" Seojoon nodded his head to go on.

"I want to be a model dad. I'm not interested  in business" Jin told looking down at his lap so as to not face his father.

"Ok Jin " Seojoon told and patted Jin's hair which made Jin to look at his father.

"That's it you are not disappointed with me Dad" Jin asked shocked with his father's reaction.

"Jin I love you so much and I respect your decision if you don't want to be a businessman it's alright for me. I will not force you to do something you are not interested in" Seojoon said smiling at Jin.

"Thanks Dad I love you too" Jin said tightly hugging his dad. Jin is so grateful that his father took it better than he expected. His life is finally going the way he wants now he can follow his dream and even had a boyfriend who he has a massive crush on. He loves Minho so much and he wants spend the rest of his life with him.

"Your friend Taehyung, he doing great. You know right I asked him to apply to our company for internship. I selected  five people for this internship and he is the best among them. That kid has a bright future". Seojoon told to his and Jin eating his dinner

"He is such a smart and polite kid. Most of Jin's friends are not like that"  Seojun said smiling at his husband.

Jin remained silent because when he told his parents about Minho they didn't even say anything about him and he is so tried of his dad always bragging about Taehyung at dinner everyday. It's like his dad can't go a day without praising Taehyung which is making Jin annoyed.

Guys there will be a major time skip after this chapter and I will just tell a few details about their graduation. Is my story boring? You can tell me so that I can change it a bit.