Octagon Club

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." –A. A. Milne

Jin entered the kitchen to prepare coffee for himself and Taehyung after waking up the next morning and discovering that Taehyung was already awake. He felt his hubby embracing him from behind around the waist.

Taehyung whispered, "Good Morning Baby," in a husky voice.

 Jin turned around in his arms and pecked him, "Morning Tae," Jin replied. 

Taehyung contacted Jimin as he was working out and expressed his happiness that Jin had finally reciprocated his love, which also made Jimin happy. They both returned to the living room, where they sat on the couch, and discussed their schedules for the rest of the day. After an hour, Taehyung went to take a shower so he could get dressed and go to work. He looked handsome with his messy locks and styled in a white button-up shirt tucked inside his black slacks with a dark blue trench coat and a black tie.

Jin said, placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, "You are looking extremely hot, Tae."

Jin grinned at Taehyung as he murmured, "Thank you, baby," and licked his lips.

Jin scowled, "Can't you just stay at home today?"

"As badly as I hate leaving you, baby. But I have to get moving right away otherwise I'm going to be late for office". Taehyung said with a smile. Jin told Taehyung to come home early and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung got into his vehicle and headed to work. Jin left to get ready for his picture shoot around eleven o'clock.  After finishing his shot at one o'clock in the afternoon, Jin is currently seated outside Taehyung's cabin with packages of food. He had planned to surprise Taehyung by joining him for lunch, but since the husband is occupied with a meeting, Jin had been waiting for about fifteen minutes. When Jin watched Taehyung leave the meeting and tackle him with a hug, Taehyung gave him an embrace in return.

"For how long are you waiting for, baby?" Taking the meal covers out of Jin's grasp, Taehyung questioned.

"Around Fifteen minutes," Jin grinned.

Taehyung walked to his cabin and said, "You should have waited inside the cabin for me baby." Jin followed him.

Jin stated while he sat on the chair, "I hoped to see Dad, but he was already on his way home for lunch".

Jin opened the parcels and handed Taehyung as they both sat down on the sofa. When they began to eat, he inquired about Jin's picture session, to which he gave an enthusiastic response. Jin inquired about his ongoing project, and Taehyung responded to all of his inquiries before they completed their meal.

"Are you going you wait for your dad, baby?" Taehyung commented while skimming some documents, "I believe it is about time for him to come back to his day job.

Jin said, "Of course, I will," before approaching Taehyung and grabbing the files he was holding.

Jin said, bending down to face Taehyung since he was sitting in his chair with his legs wide and Jin was in front of him. "Mr. Kim I'm here give me some of your attention." 

Taehyung said, grinning, "Oh my exactly how may I offer you my full attention, baby?" while getting up from his chair. Jin demanded a kiss while encircling Taehyung's neck with his hands.

Taehyung responded, "As you wish baby," bringing Jin closer as he held him by the waist to kiss him. Without breaking the kiss, he lifted Jin to sit on his desk. When Jin was about to remove Taehyung's shirt buttons, the latter groaned angrily when the doorbell rang. Jin giggled at that.