The Start of Something New

"I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me." ― Dorothy B. Hughes

After four months, Seokjin encountered his former lover who left him at the wedding altar and humiliated him is sitting right in front of him at his favorite coffee shop.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I wasn't planning to abandon you. Before I get married to you, I want to become an accomplished painter. But dear, I really missed you. So I returned to you". Minho feigned melancholy as he spoke.

"Do not call me baby. I am already aware of the person you truly are. Jin remarked, rolling his eyes, "Stop pretending".

"What are you talking about, baby? "Jin abruptly removed his hands from him, as Minho remarked while holding his hand.

Jin mockingly grinned at him and said, "Haha, you cheated on me and here you're sitting here acting though you sacrificed everything for me, you selfish bastard."

"I am aware of your anger against me. But since we are engaged, we can get married. Leave your nerdy hubby alone. I am aware that you hate him". Minho asserted himself.

"Do you honestly believe that just because you ordered me to, I would divorce my husband? I love Taehyung. I am not bothered if he's a nerd; I think he looks like a hot professor when he puts on his glasses. All I want is for him to bend me over his desk and fuck me, Jin thought. Stay away from me". Minho clenched his hands in rage as Jin finished speaking and left the café. 

After leaving the café, Jin checked his phone to receive a message from Yoongi informing him that he had to go to an important meeting. Jin then departed for work as well. After finishing his job, Jin made dinner for Taehyung and set the table with candles to make it seem as if they were on a date. When Taehyung didn't pick up the phone when he called, he texted him to arrive home early. Taehyung arrived home at eight o'clock he noticed that the lights weren't turned on and he assumed that Jin was not home. Surprisingly, Jin arrived and grasped his hand, bringing him into the dining room. His favorite cuisine is on the table, along with candles, flowers, and other decorations.

"What's going on here? Did your parents come to our house?" Taehyung questioned coldly, "Because you are acting as if we are a happy couple"

"Actually, I did this for you. I am aware that my apology alone won't be enough to undo everything that I did to you". Grabbing Taehyung's hand, Jin said.

"Ok," responded Taehyung before sitting down. Jin then joined him and they both began eating. 

When Jin inquires about Taehyung's day, he just responded "Good." Jin is hesitant to tell him how he feels because he fears that he would be rejected.

"Tae, I --" Jin began to speak but then stopped because of his nervousness.

This time, Tae questioned Seokjin a little more subtly: "Do you wish to say something?"

"Shall we dance?" Jin questioned as he approached Taehyung, who was puzzled by Jin's abrupt query. When Jin started to switch on slow dancing music, Taehyung said "Yes" and got to his feet. He approached Taehyung and began to dance while keeping Taehyung's hand on his waist and his own hands on his shoulders.  After some gentle dancing, Jin is gazing into his husband's eyes. Taehyung has stunning almond-shaped eyes.

Jin remarked, "Tae, I love you," gazing into his eyes. Taehyung chuckled, which caused Jin to sulk.

"Are you kidding me" Taehyung paused the dancing while laughing aloud.

Jin responded, "No Tae, I truly love you," his eyes welling with tears because Taehyung laughed at his confession, he felt sad.

"What game are you playing at Seokjin?" Taehyung questioned coldly.

"I'm not trying to hurt your emotions. I regret the fact that I hurt you constantly. Tae, I really have fallen in love with you, and I'll prove it to you. Jin honestly stated, "I won't stop until you acknowledge my love. Taehyung didn't respond to Jin and started to go to his room. However, Jin spun him around and halted him, as he gazed into his eyes, which gradually moved to his lips. He rested his hands on the nape of Taehyung's neck and gave him a kiss, but the latter didn't return the favor since he was astonished. Jin then felt his strong hands drag him closer and give him a passionate kiss in return. He gasped as he nibbled his bottom lip and shoved his tongue into his mouth, which caused Jin's legs to tremble. To stabilize himself, Jin put one of his hands on his shoulder while running the other one through his tousled locks. 

 Jin was having trouble breathing since they had been kissing for a while so he hit Taehyung on the chest with his fist and he broke off the kiss

 Jin was having trouble breathing since they had been kissing for a while so he hit Taehyung on the chest with his fist and he broke off the kiss. Both of them were now breathing heavily from the prolonged, intense kiss.

Jin, who was blushing and grasping Taehyung's blazer lapels, said, "Oh my goodness, you're such a good kisser."

Smirking and holding Jin's waist, Taehyung remarked, "I've often been told that."

"Now you truly believe I really love you right?" Jin remarked with a broad grin on his face.

"I was aware that you were quite honest with your feelings of love with the way you were looking, but I'm just scared," Taehyung replied as he stroked his face.

"Being with you feels like heaven because you always make me happy, putting my needs prior to yours. I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I'll always love you, Tae, I swear". Jin kissed Taehyung's cheek and spoke.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Jin, you've just made me the happiest man alive," Taehyung remarked, grinning at Jin with a boxy smile.

"Tae, we should go to bed now. I'm worn out". Jin yawningly said

Jin gave Taehyung a smack across the chest after he jokingly said, "Yes, head to your bedroom and sleep baby."

Jin pouted, "No, no, I'm going to sleep in your room," and Taehyung pecked his pout away.

Jin waited on the mattress for his handsome husband to return from the bath so the two of them could snuggle up and fall asleep as they entered Taehyung's room together. Jin saw Taehyung drying his damp locks with the towel after taking a shower for 15 minutes and he thought Taehyung looked extremely hot with his wet locks. Jin climbed into bed with Taehyung's arm on his waist and Jin's head resting on his chest.

Jin kissed Taehyung's lips and murmured, "Good night, hubby."

Kissing Jin's forehead, Taehyung whispered, "Good night, baby."