Meet

"It's a beautiful thing to meet someone who makes you forget your troubles."-- Anonymous

I'm sor--sorry Seokjin when I was ab---about to come to yo--you, Mrs. Lee asked me to print some papers a--and I was cau--caught up with that. Tae replied feeling guilty that he made Seokjin wait.

"God dammit! Can you stop stuttering" Jin said in a low voice keeping his cool so he will not get scolded by the librarian again. Taehyung didn't say anything and sat in a corner and Jin sat beside him.

Taehyung started giving ideas about their project and tried doing his best without stuttering too much. Jin listened to them and gave his own ideas but he is not very good at it because he don't know anything about the project or the topic they were discussing and Taehyung started writing everything in his notebook. "Since we fini--finished wri--writing ev--everything we ca--can sta--start doi--doing our presentation," Tae said  but seeing Jin pull an annoying face he was determined to stop stuttering and talk properly.

Jin replied with an "Okay"

"So you will do the presentation wo--work and I will start wr--writing the report. Is it okay with  y--you Seokjin." Tae asked Jin

"Whoa--damn that's not possible I don't even know about the project " Jin replied slightly embarrassed. 

"I'm so--sorry Seokjin, but we should share the wo--work and you should do the pr--presentation and I will chan--change it if there are any mis--mistakes and yo--you can call me if you have do---doubts, because we ha--have very little time and I have a job after co--college and I can't c--complete all the work. I hope you understand." Tae said hesitantly because he is afraid that Jin will be angry at him for letting him do the work. But to his surprise Jin took Taehyung's phone on the table and dialed his number and said

"Okay I will try doing and call you if I have doubts"  Jin said 

"Thank you Seokjin" Tae said and stood up packing his bag and leaving the library. After that Jin went to his home  since he don't have classes and he wanted to do the presentation so that he can get good  grade.

Guys are you really enjoying the story or are you bored with it. You can give me suggestions by commenting so that I will know whether you like  the story or not.