Secret Admirer

"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. The pain of love lasts a lifetime." —Bette Davis

Since Seokjin's apology to Taehyung one week ago, everything has been going smoothly. They grew close, and he got to know Taehyung enjoyed playing games and was skilled at them. After Taehyung got home from work, they played, and every single time Taehyung won, Seokjin sulked. Additionally, he is learning how to cook because Taehyung will be exhausted after a long day of work and won't be able to do it. Taehyung occasionally assisted Seokjin when he initially began to learn how to prepare simple meals.  Seokjin is currently relaxing at home because he didn't have anything scheduled for the day given that it was already afternoon he contacted Taehyung, who picked up after a while.

Seokjin said, "Did you have your lunch?"

"I'm working at the moment, so no. I will therefore eat after". Taehyung stated, working on his laptop.

"It's 2:30 and you still haven't eaten, Kim Taehyung. You are such a workaholic". Seokjin yelled nonstop.

Taehyung interrupted Seokjin's rap and said, "Did you eat Seokjin?"

"I did, yes. You go get something to eat after my call is over," Seokjin replied, frustrated at Taehyung's disregard for his own health.

Taehyung responded "Ok" with a smile and continued working.

Taehyung was piqued when Seokjin added, "Oh, we've got a party to go to this evening."

Taehyung was perplexed and asked, "What party exactly?"

"Reunion party. Did you forget," Seokjin gasped.

Taehyung said, his hands buried in his locks, "Are you going?"

Jin was certain, saying, "Yes, you as well will be coming with me."

"Seokjin, you know that I hate gatherings, right?" Taehyung replied while squinting.

Seokjin replied, rolling his eyes, "But it is a college reunion Tae, everybody is going to be there."

Nobody is able to resist Seokjin whenever he pouts, so he pleaded, "Please Tae." Taehyung is on the phone, yet he is aware that Jin is pouting.

Taehyung remarked, grinning to himself, "Ok Seokjin."

"Thanks, Tae come back home by six o'clock. Don't forget to have lunch. Bye," Seokjin expressed happiness.

Taehyung ended the call with "bye".

He received a message about the party as well, but don't know anyone so he decided not going to the party. Since Seokjin is insisting, he will simply go and sit in a corner where nobody can see him. In recent weeks, Jin turned into a close friend of his, and he hopes they will become more than just acquaintances. He is uncertain as to when it will occur. He left for home around 5:00 p.m. Since he was supposed to attend the party. Jin opened the door for him and told him to go upstairs and get ready. Taehyung headed to his room to take a quick shower and changed. He looked terrific with a long black coat, a black turtleneck pushed into his black slacks, unkempt hair, and a sharp jawline.

 He looked terrific with a long black coat, a black turtleneck pushed into his black slacks, unkempt hair, and a sharp jawline