Blind Date

It's been two months since Minho ran away from the wedding, Jin searched for him everywhere but he cannot find him. We can find someone if they want to be found but looks like Minho doesn't want to be found. His father did everything so that this will not hit the headlines which will tarnish Jin's and his father's company reputation. His friends supported him which he appreciate them but he wanted to be alone and he spent many sleepless nights thinking about the reason why Minho did that. He should have known by Minho's behaviour that he don't love Jin anymore like he used to but he don't want to believe the ugly truth so he always thought  Minho loved him oh how wrong was he. But he still loved Minho so much after everything he put him through. He felt like suddenly his life is falling apart and Jin don't know what to do. Yoongi came to meet him but he didn't open the door because he is eyes are so red from all the crying and he don't want Yoongi and his parents get worried . Jin is now living with his parents because he can't go to his shared apartment with Minho which has many memories of them.

"Did you meet him Yoongi"  Seojoon asked Yoongi who is coming downstairs from Jin's room

"No Mr. Kim Jin told he wanted to be alone" Yoongi said sighing to himself

"Come have dinner with us" Mrs. Kim said dragging Yoongi to the dining table.

"I don't know what to do Yoongi. Jin is still thinking about that bastard" Seojoon said frustrated to see his son sad all the time.

"Yes Mr. Kim I'm worried about him" Yoongi said picking on his food on the plate

"I want Jin to marry the boy I choose" Seojoon said looking at Yoongi

"But Mr. Kim. Will Jin accept it because he is still in love with Minho" Yoongi said shocked of Seojoon's sudden decision

I don't have a choice Yoongi. I want him to be happy, maybe if he is married to another man he will forget Minho gradually. Seojoon said looking at his wife and Yoongi.

During there conversation Jin came downstairs to have dinner since his mom is calling him for an hour and he don't want to make her sad by his actions. Jin went and sat next to Yoongi and his mom started serving his food. 

"Jin I want to talk to you" Seojoon said looking at Jin who is playing with the food on his plate.

"Yes dad" Jin said still looking down so his dad will not notice his red eyes.

"I arranged a date for you tomorrow with a guy. Go and meet him Jin" Seojoon told Jin who looked at his father with wide eyes.

Please Jin Minho will not come and you should move on listen to your dad we all just want you to be happy. Yoongi said to Jin who nodded his head at his father and went upstairs without finishing his food and didn't stop even when his mother called him.

"Who is he Mr. Kim" Yoongi asked curious 

"Kim Taehyung, he works at my company as CFO and he is Jin's classmate too" Seojoon said drinking his wine. Yoongi was shocked to hear about the college nerd who always gets bullied and Jin hates him to the core.

"He is a good guy Yoongi ,he came to our house one day to do project with Jin and I observed the way he looked Jin. Taehyung looked at Jin the way I look at my wife with full of love. I knew he is in love with Jin at that time and still I can see it in his eyes whenever Jin used to visit my office. I'm sure that he will love and protect Jin forever and will not hurt Jin like Minho did." Seojoon said smiling at Yoongi.

"Ok Mr. Kim" Yoongi said thinking about Taehyung and he knew deep down Seojoon words are true. 

The next day as his father's wish Jin is getting ready to meet this man his dad chose. Jin know that his dad is doing this for him and he should forget Minho since he is not coming back. He is not interested in this date at all but he is doing it for his father and Yoongi. Jin wore white t-shirt with a long grey coat paired with black jeans and black shoes looking gorgeous as ever.

Jin went to the Moonchild café  because his dad told him that the guy will meet him there and he went inside and ordered a coffee and waiting for the man to arrive

Jin went to the Moonchild café  because his dad told him that the guy will meet him there and he went inside and ordered a coffee and waiting for the man to arrive. Jin didn't even ask his father the man's name because he is not all interested nor he will like him. But his dad is already ready to plan their wedding and he will do it if it means his dad will be happy.  Jin looked at his watch and and there's still 15 minutes till the scheduled time of their meet and Jin came early to grab some coffee to ease his headache.

Taehyung is driving his car to the café to meet Jin and he is so nervous to meet him. Yesterday Mr. Kim told him to meet Jin and he knew that Taehyung is in love with his son. But Taehyung is hesitant about it because Jin hates him so much and Mr. Kim convinced him and he don't have any other choice. Seojoon also helped Taehyung so much and he couldn't say no to the man. It been many years since he talked to Jin and he is praying that he will not stutter like a teenager in front of Jin. He also took classes from Jimin on how to talk funny and yet flirty because Jimin is the master at flirting. He reached to the Moonchild café and when he saw it old memories start resurfacing and the café still looks the same. He parked his car and went inside to see Seokjin sitting by the window and sipping on his coffee.