Not Vanilla-2

"Every time I look into your eyes all I want to do is make passionate love to you" -- Unknown

"It would be awkward to go out. I am sure everyone heard me screaming." Jin stated pouting and enjoying the meal Tae served him.

"Yes, of course, and they will also realize just how well I fuck you princess. So that nobody would risk touching you again," Taehyung said smirking.

"You know, I had no clue you were the jealous kind," Jin replied, arching his eyebrows.

"Princess, you have no idea what I want to do to you. "You drive me crazy." Jin flushed as Taehyung stared at him intensely.

Being aware of the impact it has on Taehyung, Jin bit his lower lip and replied, "Then why don't you show me, Mr. Kim."

" Don't provoke me, princess. I just fucked you. Taehyung said biting Jin's collarbone and making a hickey there.

Jin responded, "Then tell me what you want to do to me,"  but his innocent doe eyes contrasted with the way he was smirking.

"I want to rip that surprisingly sheer garment from your body, toss you on the bed and indeed ravish you from head to toe. I wish to make love to you until you are too exhausted to do so much as stand without support. Until you can think of no one and nothing beyond the touch of my hand, the caress of my lips." Jin gasped as Taehyung passionately kissed him on the lips.

"Screw this photo session". Jin broke the kiss and remarked, "Let's head home."

"Yes, princess," Taehyung said, gripping his plump behind.

Jin lied to his manager pretending to be sick, telling him to put off the remaining portion of the shoot until tomorrow. After getting into Taehyung's vehicle, they both headed home. As soon as they entered Taehyung pinned him against the wall kissing Jin and he closed his eyes, kissing back hungrily, as he gripped the collar of Taehyung's shirt. 

Both of their lips met with a sense of need as they kissed, their head tilts matching the rhythm of their shared lips. Their hearts are racing just as fast.

Jin buried his fingers in Taehyung's ebony tresses. He felt shivers run down his spine as Taehyung's hands moved over his hourglass shape, pausing at his ass and gripping it firmly. They retreated to catch their breaths before going back in to continue kissing, more sloppily.

"Mh Tae." Jin silently moaned when Taehyung nipped his lower lip, trailed his mouth down to Jin's jaw, and finally down his neck. Jin threw back his head and kept his eyes shut while Taehyung kissed his neck, dragging his tongue over the flesh.

He felt like jelly in Taehyung's hold. Legs trembling, about to give out on him. He kept himself from falling by tightly wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. They continued kissing, craving more from each other, till Taehyung pulled him up and his legs were now looped around his waist.

" Room- room right now." Jin whispered and held on tightly as he was carried there, with no light on. It was dimly lit because of the light from the hallway.

After laying Seokjin down on the bed, Taehyung removed his jacket and positioned himself on top of Jin, with his arms stretched on each side of him. "Baby doll."

"Yes? Taehyung? With his beady doe eyes gazing up at Taehyung, the man placed his hands on his shoulders.

"You're so pretty." In response, Taehyung rubbed the tip of his thumb across Jin's plump lower lip.