Scored A Date

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'll have no choice but to ask you on a date".---Anonymous

Long chapter ahead guys

The next day morning Jin is so excited about the game that he wanted to dress up so his crush will notice him. He started taking clothes from his wardrobe and trying them one by one by looking in the mirror. After so many trials he decided on an outfit that makes Minho come and ask him out. He wore a black t-shirt paired with black pants with a purple jacket looking handsome as always.

He applied lip balm to his plump lips and looked at the mirror one last time and went downstairs to have breakfast

He applied lip balm to his plump lips and looked at the mirror one last time and went downstairs to have breakfast. After he finished his breakfast he went to his mom gave a kiss on her cheek and said "Bye" to his mom who in return told him to drive safely. 

After Jin reached college he can see everyone's eyes on him and some whispering about how handsome he is. This is not new to Jin since it always happens because he is popular among his peers. He went to his friends who are waiting for him near the corridor. 

"Wow Jinnie you look handsome," Sang Yeob said looking at Jin stunned by his beauty. Bogum just stood there jaw dropped looking at Jin and Yoongi's face is expressionless as always.

"Fuck Jin you will definitely catch Minho's eyes with the way you are looking today," Bogum said coming out of his trance.

Jin blushed a little at all the compliments his friends are throwing his way. By seeing their reactions Jin is convinced that captain Minho will ask him on a date and he can't wait to be Minho's boyfriend. He is such a daddy his tall build and those abs god they are to die for. Since the game is today everyone is busy making arrangements and football players and cheerleaders started practicing they don't have classes today because everyone is on the ground decorating and even designing flyers and banners. After lunch, everyone started to gather near the college grounds and sat at the bleachers seeing the players warming up for the upcoming game. Jin with his friends sat at the top of the bleachers so he gets a better view of the game.

The teams playing the match are The Spitfires from Seoul National university(SNU) and Golden Bears from Yonsei University. Both teams have excellent players and they are playing so well. After five minutes Minho from The Spitfires strikes the goal gaining one point for their team. Jin cheered so loudly that Minho turned to him and gave a smile which made Jin blush a shade of red. By the end of the game The Spitfires won by 5 points and Golden Bears score is 4 points. 

Both teams played well but The Spitfires captain is man of the match as he striked the last goal for his  team which made them win the game. Everyone cheered and shouted Minho's name. They went to collect their trophy and Minho's team members lifted him up. Everyone are happy that they won the match and Jin is the happiest. 

"Hi Minho hyung , good match bro you played so well" Bogum said hugging Minho who hugged back saying thanks to Bogum.

"We have an after party you can come join us and bring your friends too" Minho said 

"Ya I will never miss parties hyung. Thanks for the invite" Bogum said happy that he can have free alcohol tonight.

After Jin and his friends went to Minho's house for the party to celebrate the win of the game. 

"Minho hyung , they are friends Yoongi, Sang Yeob and Seokjin" Bogum said introducing his friends to Minho who can't take his eyes of a certain beauty named Kim Seokjin

"Hi sunbaenim, you played so well and last goal was amazing" Sang cheered taking a glass of alcohol from the table.

"Thankyou guys enjoy the party" Minho said going to his friends who are playing Beer Pong.

Jin also took a glass of alcohol and stood at the corner by himself since his friends are busy. Sang is making out with some girl at the corner and Bogum is no where to be seen and Yoongi is flirting with a random guy. So Jin decided to let his friends enjoy and just stood there drinking. 

"Hi Seokjin" Minho said startling Jin by the sudden appearance from behind him

"Oh it's you sunbaenim" Jin said blushing that his crush who approached him first.

"I'm sorry I startled you and Seokjin don't need to be formal just call me hyung or Minho" Minho said smiling at Jin

"It's ok sun--hyung don't be sorry" Jin said nervous evident in his voice.

"Thanks for cheering me out there." Minho said not taking his eyes of Jin.

"You were good out there hyung. I must say I'm impressed with your skills" Jin said easing his nervousness. He don't want to look like a fool in front of his crush.

"Thankyou Seokjin, shall we go outside and talk it's too noisy here" Minho leaned down a bit to his ear and said to Jin because it is too noisy with all the music and shouting. Jin blushed by the close proximity and deep voice of Minho

They went outside Minho's house and started walking on his backyard. Jin felt peaceful by the fresh air. Jin is shocked was an understatement when Minho came and talked to him. He is on cloud nine because finally Minho looks like he is interested in Jin and walking by his side while their hands touch a little is enough for Jin to believe it's real and he is not dreaming.

"So, Seokjin which major are you studying" Minho asked eager why he did not see this handsome man in the college

"Business and you can call me Jin, hyung" Jin said looking at Minho with heart eyes.

"Oh mine is arts" Minho said thinking he didn't not see Jin because they have different majors but he know Bogum because he is also an arts major. Jin knew that Minho is arts because he used to follow him without Minho knowing.

Jin, you are handsome and frankly speaking I want to get to know you more. Will you go on a date with me this weekend? Minho asked nervously because he don't want to get rejected.

"Yes hyung and you are handsome too" Jin said blushing and squealing internally with happiness.

"Wow Jin thankyou so much for saying yes. Can I have your number " Minho asked happy that Jin accepted to go on a date with him.

They exchanged numbers and when Jin told it's time for him to go home Minho walked him to his car and opened the car door for Jin like the gentleman he is. Jin started his car to go home feeling happy for the best day he had.

 Jin started his car to go home feeling happy for the best day he had

This is Choi Minho guys. Handsome right?