Toxic Ex

"I'll be loving you, always with a love that's true" – Patsy Cline

Jin gave Taehyung a passionate kiss while placing his right hand into his tousled locks and the other underneath his t-shirt to touch his sculpted abs. Jin sighed and stopped moving when Taehyung's phone rang right when he was about to take off his husband's t-shirt. Jimin is the caller when Taehyung grabbed the device and answered the call. 

" Yes, everything is fine. Haha, I'm good. Ok Bye," Taehyung talked and ended the call.

"It's Jimin he wanted to ensure that things are okay between us," Taehyung replied to Jin scowling

"He really cares about you very much," Jin replied embracing him

"Yeah he does," Taehyung remarked wrapping his arms around Jin

"Since it's 1:00 clock. I am going to cook lunch for you," Taehyung implied breaking the embrace

"No, I'm sure you're exhausted. Go get fresh up in the meantime I will order anything" Jin remarked holding his smartphone.

"I can manage it, baby," Taehyung muttered dejected

Jin sputtered, "No," understanding that Taehyung couldn't resist when he pouts.

"Ok baby" Taehyung whispered giving Jin a peck on his forehead and heading to the bathroom

Jin placed an online order for food, and once it was delivered, they continued to watch K-dramas on Netflix while snuggling on the sofa in their living room after having their lunch. The day went well, they later played some video games, and Jin cherished his time with Taehyung. Since Taehyung is a workaholic and frequently arrives home late, they don't get to spend much time together, but he enjoys cuddling and sleeping with him on the days off because it's the only time he won't be interrupted by Taehyung's work.

On a Tuesday evening, Jin is getting dressed as Taehyung has informed him they would go on a date. He hastily returned from work since it was already 7:00 and he is still not ready. He had a problem at work that needed to be resolved, which caused him to be late. Taehyung just informed him through the phone that he is on his way from work to pick him up at their house. Thus, he is rushing. He was dressed in cream-colored slacks and a crimson V-neck blouse, and he is wearing an earring on his right ear. He slightly separated his bangs and put lip balm on his lush lips, and he looks really sexy.

 He slightly separated his bangs and put lip balm on his lush lips, and he looks really sexy

When he got outside, Taehyung was already standing next to his vehicle, waiting for him. He looked hot as hell with his black blazer, black slacks, and tucked-in black shirt. Jin approached him and gave him a kiss on the lips. Taehyung grinned and unlocked the vehicle door for him. He then hopped on his seat and began driving.

 He then hopped on his seat and began driving