Never Ending Love

The day of the inaugural party has arrived, and Seokjin is forced to go with Taehyung as his date because his father has instructed him to do so. Taehyung messaged him to say that he will pick him up at 6 o'clock, and he is currently preparing for the party. He donned black trousers, a black blazer, and a white shirt that was tucked in. He put his hair in a new manner and rubbed lip gloss on his full lips.

 He put his hair in a new manner and rubbed lip gloss on his full lips

Taehyung called Jin and asked him to step outside. When Jin stepped outside, Taehyung was resting against his car and giving Jin his loving gaze. He was dressed in black trousers, a long black blazer, and a white shirt that was buttoned into the black trousers. The last time Jin saw him, his hair appeared messy. He looked hot with his slicked black hair that shows off his forehead.

As the gentleman that he is, Taehyung kindly opened his car door for Jin before getting into the driver's position and starting his vehicle

"Hello Seokjin". While operating his vehicle, Taehyung briefly turned to face Jin and said, "You look lovely". Although Jin didn't respond to him, he is determined to speak to him today. He made the decision to start wooing Jin and make Jin fall in love with him. He believe that this is his opportunity to be with Jin, and he will do whatever it takes to keep Jin happy.

Once more, Jin ignored Taehyung's question, "Shall I turn on the music," and he began to drive quietly. After some time, they arrived at their location. Taehyung unlocked the car door for Jin, and they immediately began to enter. Numerous individuals in suits and carrying champagne glasses are conversing in the finely adorned hall. There are cameras everywhere, so Jin should exercise caution and behave as if he loves Taehyung as he promised his father. While looking for his father, who is speaking to his business partners. He held to rest his palm on Taehyung's elbow, startling him with Jin's unexpected contact. 

Jin caressed Taehyung's arm and requested, "Baby, can you bring me anything to drink?" Taehyung gave Jin a wide-eyed expression. Say something stupid, the cameras are on us, Jin muttered to Taehyung while glancing at all the cameras fixated on them. Jin's words caused Taehyung to regain consciousness. "Okay, love," Taehyung said before going to get Jin a drink. When Jin was chatting with his mother, Taehyung arrived with a glass of wine in his hands and handed it to Jin. Jin's mother said, "Ok, I'll leave you two now," and she went to her husband. Seojoon took the platform to introduce the latest car they have developed and go over all of its unique features.

 I want to appreciate all of my workers for their hard work over the past few years and I want to share with you a certain thing. I'm very pleased with my son Jin because he is one of the well-known models.  I want to introduce to you all today the man my son is dating, with whom he intends to get engaged today since everyone is present and it's a special day. Our company's CFO, Kim Taehyung, is a very diligent individual. Seojoon said while looking at his son and Taehyung, who was taken aback by his remarks, and Jin, who was already aware that his father would announce their engagement.

All of the cameras are focused on the pair as they approach the platform, and Seojoon embraced Taehyung, who is perplexed by his and Jin's unexpected engagement. Jin is grinning, but Taehyung can see the sorrow in his eyes. Taehyung took Jin's hand and kept the band on his finger, and Jin did the same for Taehyung after Seojoon presented them with rings. As everyone began to applaud the pair, Jin approached Taehyung and kissed his cheeks, giving him a small smile. Taehyung kept his palm on Jin's back without touching him because he was aware that Jin had done it for the cameras. Jin slammed his car door and entered his home after Taehyung had driven him there after the party was over. Taehyung waited in his vehicle for Jin to go inside his house before starting to drive to his house. He's worn out from the celebration. He needs to speak with Seojoon about his sudden engagement tomorrow because he still needs to win Jin over.

When Seokjin entered, he discovered his parents waiting for him. "Jin, I understand that you are angry with me, and all I want is for you to be content and forget about Minho. You know that I love you, son," Seojoon said, turning to face Jin, who was crying. Jin went to his father and sobbed on his shoulder as he embraced and petted his hair. I love you too, Dad, but I can't help but think of Minho. I love him so much dad. Jin said wiping his tears away with a napkin his father had given him. Jin's mother told him to go to his room and sleep because he was exhausted from the party. He undressed and lay in bed, staring at the ring on his finger. He closed his eyes in an effort to get a good night's sleep because recently he has been having trouble sleeping, but instead he became enraged and took the ring on his finger and threw it on the nearby table, thinking he had to marry the geeky guy who is completely different from the man of his fantasies. Taehyung is suffering because of his unwavering love for Jin, and Jin is hurting for his unrelenting love for Minho.