Managing Director

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." — Pele, Brazilian

The day of Minho's arrest

Yoongi is sitting in his residence sipping coffee and watching the news about Minho's arrest. He meticulously arranged everything and ensured that the jerk would have no way out of this. He blocked all escape routes for Minho, and not even his father could help him. Yoongi also bribed Minho's attorney to deliberately lose the case because, even though there is solid evidence against him, Minho's father is a wealthy man who petitioned for bail, arguing that the evidence was all fake and that his son was innocent. He looked at the wall clock, noticed the time, and got up, turning off the TV since it was time for him to go to meet Jimin. He received a call just as he was about to get into his car. He pulled out his phone from his trouser pocket and noticed that the caller ID was Taehyung, so he answered the call right away.

"Hi Tae. "I'm guessing you saw the news since you called," Yoongi stated as he got into his car.

"I did, indeed. Thank you for your help," Taehyung remarked from the other side.

Yoongi sat in the driver's seat and stated, "That guy deserved it for the things he did."

"Yes, Jin saw the news and got scared. I think it would be best for him to visit a therapist. Even though he claimed to be well, I believe he is still a bit disturbed by it." Sighing, Taehyung said.

"Don't worry, Tae. Now that I think about it, I can see why he kept it from me—he didn't want to remember the incident. I'll talk to him," Yoongi stated as he adjusted his seat belt.

"Alright, I'll speak with you later. Jin is coming. Bye," Taehyung murmured, quickly ending the conversation.

 "Why did you hang up the phone as soon as you saw me?" Jin said, suspicion visible in his eyes as he stood in front of Taehyung.

"Nah". Taehyung uncomfortably stroked the back of his neck and remarked, "It's just work."

"All right, Tae, let's go to bed," Jin said, wrapping his arms around his husband's neck.

"But," Taehyung said, placing his arms around Jin's little waist, "you've just woken up."

"Argh, you tire me and I'm still sore" Jin joked while stroking Taehyung's nape hair.

"What can I do?" Taehyung smirked, "You always look so fuckable."

"I know I'm attractive. No one can resist me," Jin stated, causing Taehyung to chuckle at his sassiness. After entering the bedroom together, Jin slept on Taehyung's chest, listening to his quiet heartbeat. After kissing his husband's forehead, Taehyung fell asleep.

Taehyung checks his phone as soon as he wakes up the next morning to learn the outcome of Minho's trial, while Jin is still asleep.  To avoid disturbing his husband's sleep, he kept his air pods plugged in and opened the live feed to listen to the newswoman. According to the report, Minho has been condemned to life in jail and cannot be granted bail since the evidence is strong. Taehyung was ecstatic after hearing this, and he glanced at the sleeping man next him and kissed his check affectionately.

"I love you so much, Jin. I will make sure you are happy no matter what," Taehyung whispered, caressing Jin's hair and tenderly staring at his baby doll, who was stirring in his sleep.

"Good morning, hubby," Jin said, sleepily smiling at Taehyung.

"Morning, doll," Taehyung replied, holding Jin close to his chest and smiling.