Project Partner

"Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart." ~ Ash Sweeney

After his encounter with the university's nerd boy, Jin attended his first class. He started writing notes but he is not interested in listening to the lecture. After the first class, Jin attended two more classes then it was time for lunch. He went to the cafeteria with his friends Lee Sang Yeob, Park Bogum, and Min Yoongi. He started eating lunch and talking to his friends about what happened in the morning, but he was interrupted when the nerd boy named Kim Taehyung came.

"Hi, Seokjin!" Taehyung said then everyone in the cafeteria looked at their table because Taehyung is talking to the most popular boys in the university. Seokjin looked up to see the nerd standing before him

 Seokjin looked up to see the nerd standing before him

"What"!  Jin asked arrogantly

"You left your book today morning when we bumped into each other, so I came to return it to you "  Taehyung said

"Ok whatever just keep it on the table and go away" Jin said

After Taehyung went away Jin talking to his friends" Wow what a loser he is guys with that big specs and baggy clothes. Argh ......he has no fashion sense.

"Jin do you really expect those from a nerd and poor boy like him" Sang Yeob said

"Haha..... You are so right" Bogum said laughing his heart out

Everyone started laughing except Yoongi who is very silent throughout the conversation. After finishing his lunch Jin attended his afternoon classes but he is very annoyed because he has to sit beside Taehyung for the class since there are no other seats available by the time he came to his class. 

Mrs. Lee is explaining about the project they should submit next weekend and told us to pair up with the one sitting beside us in the class which made Jin so angry since he has to pair up with the loser. Being the  spoiled brat he is Jin stood up and asked Mrs. Lee 

"Mrs. Lee I don't want to pair up with him change my partner" Jin said 

"Seokjin don't act up and pair up with Taehyung because you have a low grade atleast you will score good with this project." Mrs. Lee said to Seokjin.

Jin just said "Ok Mrs. Lee" since he don't have a choice but do the project with the nerd.

After all the classes finished Jin was about to go to his car , but he is stopped by someone calling his name. He turned to see it was Taehyung running to him and Jin just rolled his eyes and got into his car and drove off. He was so angry on Mrs. Lee for  pairing him with the guy he hated the most.

After he went home Jin went to his room to fresh up and  he ate dinner and went to play video games in his room. He wanted to study about the project but he is not at all interested. After playing for two hours he started felling drowsy and went to bed.

Jin is the son of a rich businessman named Kim Seojoon, who is the CEO of the Kim Automobile. They manufacture and sell cars which are on high demand because it's the most trustful company and everyone want to buy from them. 

Seojoon loves his son very much and he want Jin to be happy no matter the consequences. He is so protective of Jin and always let some bodyguards follow his son without Jin knowing, because he is a businessman he has many rivals and Seojoon wanted Jin to be safe.