Broken Heart

"Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is." —Unknown

Taehyung came to Jin's house to give him the report for their project and Jimin wanted to come along with him. So now they were standing and watching Minho and the college beauty kissing passionately. He just stood there looking at them holding his tears back so as to not cry in front of Jimin. At this moment Taehyung knew he is in love with Jin and it was not just a silly crush because of the pain he is feeling right now when he saw Jin kissing someone else. He is heartbroken and he knew all along that Jin will not like him back but still he still wished it to happen. After Minho went away he went near Jin to call him and Jin turned around and rolled his eyes which Taehyung saw and laughed bitterly to himself.

"What do you want?" Jin said irritated to see the nerd because he don't want to ruin his happy day by dealing with the loser.

"I came to give you the project report so that you can prepare for the presentation on next Tuesday." Taehyung said looking at Jin because he is looking an angel today. 

"Damn you can give it to me on Monday in college" Jin retorted

"Oh k" Taehyung said and started walking away but Jin called him and took the report from his hands.

"You already came so I will take it " Jin said and went inside his house.

After Taehyung saw Jin went inside he went to Jimin who is waiting and looking at their interaction from the distance. Taehyung and Jimin started walking to the bus stop and Jimin is talking about how he was sent out of the class because of his friend's mistake and Taehyung is still thinking about the kiss he saw before. Actually he wanted to see Jin so he  made up an excuse of report and came to meet him. After some time he reached home and Namjoon was watching TV .

"Hi Tae go fresh up and come for dinner" Namjoon said looking at his little brother who looks sad or may be tired.

"Hyung I already ate and I'm tired I will go to sleep" Tae said not looking at his hyung so that he will not see his red eyes.

"Ok Tae come to me if you want anything. Good Night" Namjoon said suspicious of his brother's behaviour.

"Good night hyung" Tae mumbled and went to his room.

At present, he is laying on his bed thinking about Jin and tears started to form in his eyes. He kept it inside for a long time and he can cry freely now that he is alone in his room. Taehyung is not the person who shares his problems to anyone, he always deals with them on his own. Even when his parents died there is no one for him to talk about his pain except his hyung who wants to cry badly but held it in to comfort Taehyung. He did envisioned a future with Jin which is impossible to have since Jin hates him. 

But Taehyung is happy because Jin seems to be happy with Minho and he will look at him from afar and admire him as always. The past few days he spent with Jin is enough because he always knew at the end of the day he will not be the chosen one and he is fine with it as long as Jin is happy. After hours of trying to sleep but couldn't he took a book from his rack and started reading it to get his mind of Jin and his smile.