Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    Fu Erdie lay on the board to draw, and when the details of the final draft were finally finalized, he realized that a day had passed.

    The white T-shirt was already wet with sweat, sticking sticky to his back, Fu Erdie came to his senses and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Now that it’s just June, it shouldn’t be so hot. It’s quite comfortable to work with a fan.

    But she painted all afternoon, and when she came out of the state of painting, she found that the heat was a bit ridiculous. Looking at the temperature display on the purifier, it was already 30 degrees, five degrees higher than noon.

    Fu Erdie didn't think much, took a bath, came out, cooked and ate, warmed up the chicken breast that Gouzi hadn't eaten yesterday, and took Gouzi out shopping.

    City C is a second-tier city with a slow pace.

    With the support of his parents and grandmother, Fu Erdie has a small house with two bedrooms and one living room. Although it is an hour or two by bus from the city center, it can also be reached in half an hour by taxi. It is not considered remote, and it is usually lively when you go out for a walk with your dog.

    However, the weather is hot today, and there are not many people walking for food after dinner.

    Fu Erdie walked slowly with the dog on his lead. After walking for less than ten minutes, he also felt a little uncomfortably hot.

    Turn on the weather information, the outside temperature is 32 degrees. And the weather was hot and hot, and for some reason, it was drizzling.

    After Gouzi solved the major issue of dog food reincarnation, Fu Erdie took Gouzi home. When you get home, turn on the air conditioner to feel a little better.

    The group message alert sounded, and Xiaoqun was complaining about the temperature.

    Zhao Xiaolu: "Wearing long sleeves in the morning, I almost fainted after

    work!" Cen Xiyang: "[Smiling] I haven't left work yet. By the time I get off work, it should be dark and the temperature has dropped."

    Zhao Xiaolu: Hahahaha.jpg

    Cen Xiyang: [smile] [smile] [smile]

    Seeing this, Fu Erdie also laughed.

    The three of them grew up together and studied together in primary and junior high school.

    More than ten years have passed in a blink of an eye, and the three of them are already best friends.

    Fu Erdie fed the hot chicken breast with rice to the dog. He went to take a shower again.

    She likes to listen to music when she takes a shower. When she connects to the stereo in the bathroom and the sound of water, the sound is very loud.

    He vaguely heard a dog outside growling and threatening in a low voice, but Fu Erdie didn't take it seriously and hummed along with the speaker.

    Only suddenly, she heard a burst of movement from the road outside, like the screeching sound of tires rubbing against the brakes of a car.

    Fu Erdie's singing paused, and she continued to lather her hair.

    boom!

    The shampoo bottle slipped, and the large 1000ML bottle fell to the ground, making an astonishing sound. The dog also barked frantically.     Fu Erdie wiped away the water and bubbles from his eyes, and comforted the dog