Chapter 118

Chapter 118 Extra Story 3

    If everyone can survive in a state of energy, no longer in danger, will everyone be immortal?

    Fu Erdie wanted to do the experiment, but felt it was dangerous. What if only Plant Cub and Sang Wenhao, who had an inexplicable fit from the very beginning, could be pulled into the space by her, what if the others couldn't?

    As a result, many people applied for Fu Erdie to use his supernatural powers to turn them into particles, but Fu Erdie refused.

    Until the twelfth year of the last days.

    This year, Fu Erdie was 35 years old and Sang Wenhao was 34 years old.

    She is still 27 or 8 years old, no different from the decisive battle or even before the end of the world, but her parents have entered an irreversible new stage of aging.

    They are not sick, because the house will take care of everyone, even if there is no disease or pain, the house will treat and adjust everyone's body from time to time.

    Parents are not sick, just old.

    White hair began to pop out one after another, their physical strength and energy gradually declined, and the impact of climate change on their bodies began to increase. degree of physical discomfort.

    The house conditions their bodies, as does the body of many people in the Butterfly Garden. In fact, everyone's health is better than that of people of the same age group before the end of the world, but Fu Erdie still feels sad.

    She tried experimenting with mice again, put them in the space and took them out again, but there was no way, they would still die.

    So, if her parents did reach that day, she couldn't turn them into particle form and live with her.

    What about the others?

    Cen Xiyang, Han Zhi, He Xuan, Tan Haoge... Will they also leave one day?

    An incident happened in July of the twelfth year of the last days, and Fu Erdie passed an application.

    It was an old scientist in his eighties with supernatural powers, and he was a close friend of Fu Erdie. Ever since he knew Fu Erdie's special state, he has been asking Fu Erdie to try whether he can turn him into a particle, and then live forever.

    Fu Erdie never agreed.

    But now, she agrees.

    Because of the organ failure of the old scientist, it has reached the point where it is useless to sew and mend the house. Even if Fu Erdie doesn't use him to do experiments, he will die soon, just a few days.

    He is the oldest person with supernatural abilities in Huaguo, and he is also the first person to reach the end of his physical life under the omnipotent body care of the house. Not only Fu Erdie, many members of the technical department are also concerned about his situation.

    So in the afternoon of the day when the application was approved, Fu Erdie rushed to the old scientist's side with the core backbone of the technical department to conduct the final supernatural experiment.

    With a kind smile on his face, the old scientist said in a weak voice: "It's almost done. If it fails, I'll go find my wife. Director, don't be burdened." "

    He spoke intermittently, and the hand held by Fu Erdie slightly exerted force: "You are already very good."

    Fu Erdie looked at him seriously with hair in his throat, "Thank you."