Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    The internal defense of the Qingshi base is very loose, and basically there is nothing to hinder the effective attack of Fuerdie and his party when sneaking into the interior.

    The supernatural beings belonging to the base wanted to do something, but Fu Erdie used the wind to support his teammates to dodge easily, and those attacks directly hit their own people. It is the trace of a burst battle.

    A close-combat supernatural person came to block him, but when he got a little closer, he was hacked to pieces by the wind blade, and the person who had just been intact for a while immediately became a blood man.     Bullying the soft and fearing the strong is the instinct of the supernatural beings in Qingshi. They realize that they are not opponents, and the smarter ones have hidden far away and don't want to get involved. Most of them call everyone they can and look for opportunities to harass them.     The zombie king breeding place is a very large square. It is surrounded by iron cages on all sides, and guards are all around.     Fu Erdie saw the tragedy inside from a long distance away.     Xin Nuo said before that these zombie kings had their legs cut off, but it was actually light. Most of the zombie kings have turned into human pigs... no, it should be zombie pigs.     They have no limbs, except for a small number of zombies who are more sensitive to power control and are still trying to use their trunk teeth to release powers and attack the surrounding people and zombies, most of them just writhe on the ground like maggots.     There are many guards around the iron fence. They also saw the movement of Fu Erdie, but they didn't come to see it immediately, but stuck to their posts.     Now that someone came over, their first reaction was not to be tough, but to look at one of their accomplices.     The man's complexion changed drastically, and he ran away, and the others stopped guarding when they saw this, and started running directly.     Fu Erdie: "...?"     She didn't pay attention to the attitudes of these supernatural beings, and directly attacked the zombie king who had become fish on the chopping board. 46 zombie kings.

    At this time, many supernatural beings gathered around. Those with long-range abilities among them are attacking frantically. After all, this square is no longer the previous residential area, and if it is damaged, it will not affect other people.

    What's more, the most valuable zombie king here has been killed.

    The people in the Qingshi base attacked in many ways, from the sky and underground, physical and chemical, which made the Zombie King's breeding place into a mess.

    Fu Erdie drew the clean wind from the high sky, created a wind wall around the four people, blown away all the smells, and quickly dug crystal nuclei in the thick smoke.

    Another seven or eight minutes later, when Yingda rushed over angrily, she saw the scene where Fu Erdie dug out the crystal nucleus of the last zombie and absorbed it on the spot.

    His eyes were bulging, his canthus were about to split open, and with a yell, the supernatural power came straight to Fu Erdie with billowing thunder clouds.

    Yingda is not tall, but rather stocky. Like him, his thunder-type ability also has a heavy feeling, pressing towards Fuerdie and his party layer by layer.

    The supernatural beings around spread out in fear, for fear of affecting themselves.

    Sang Wenhao held Fu Erdie's hand: "You don't need to make a move, leave this person to me."

    Everyone needs to be trained in battle. The last time he faced the seventh-rank zombie king by the river in Jian City, Fu Erdie naturally chose to fight in person, and Sang Wenhao didn't have much room to play.